Cheaters in Relationships - If a woman cheats in a relationship the man is half at fault?

A man is suppose to make his woman happy.
She should feel protected , provided for , satisfied emotionally and sexually.
If the woman cheats in the relationship , it means the man has failed to achieve what is expected of him.
Which means as a man he has failed himself and is a disgrace to mankind.
Agree or disagree?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree, if a woman cheats, that is her choice. It's her bag to deal with afterwards, not the man's.

I've been cheated on and I hate when I tell potential dates about it (because they always ask what happened to my last relationship). I want to be honest, but I hate it because there is so much judgement against me as a person, when I in fact had no control over the situation.

People can say it was my fault because I didn't do something for him. But my ex never communicated his dissatisfaction. Actually he always told me how much he enjoyed sex and our relationship. So I had literally no idea!

I had asked several times if everything was fine, and he said it was. He never once told me anything was up. So I assumed things were great. But he decided to cheat on me the whole time. It made me feel so bad.

But I hate when people think the person who was cheated on needs to take ownership. If a person is unhappy in a relationship, it is up to them to say something. Say something and both can work on it. If one party refuses to work on it, then maybe it's time to break up and let both parties find their own happiness.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st situation -- I walk down the street with $1,000,000 in a suitcase and someone murders me for it.

2nd situation -- I walk down the street and a gang prospect comes along and murders me as a trial of acceptance.

...

Nether victim can be convicted for the crime that's been persecuted against them, but in one of these situations, it can be said someones an idiot.

What Girls Said 13

• I disagree!

If a woman loves her SO, then she'd want to make him feel happy too. There's two people in the relationship, so both should strive to make one another happy. Everyone is responsibe for their own actions and behaviour , so if she cheats it means she is weak and and is only looking out for herself rather than her SO as well.

If he isn't there for her and she's unhappy then she should either communicate with him to try to resolve the problems or leave him. Cheating shouldn't be an option. It's too high a price to pay for the both of them

• People cheat cause they are assholes. There's never a reason to justify cheating and it is no one's fault but the person who cheated.

• No, a woman is not a child, she's an adult and is fully responsible for her actions.

• The person that cheated is at fault, man or woman.

• No. The cheater is always at fault whether man or woman.
    Men and woman are supposed to make each other happy.
    Why the hell can't people understand balance?

• A cheater is a cheater no matter what the other person does. You can't force someone to have feelings for you, so if they lose those feelings it's a them thing, not a you thing

• I agree to a certain extent but women have choices now that let them get divorced she is a big girl now and can leave instead of cheat.

• No! The cheater is always at fault.

• No he's not its the women's fault she's the one who cheated he didn't

• It's never your fault that your partner cheats, cheating is because they are selfish not because you did anything wrong. If you were faithful to her loved her and respected her then she took you for granted.

• How is that even possible.

• It's always the cheaters fault. Alwaysz

• A man is supposed to make his woman happy, but i also believe it goes both ways. If the woman does not communicate to the man her concerns, and goes off and cheats on him, she's at fault for not being upfront about it and possibly (or not) working it out. Both have to meet in the middle.

What Guys Said 7

• If the man is doing something wrong which she doesn't like then she need to COMMUNICATE what is wrong with him ,
    not go around and CHEAT on him and start fucking random dudes.

• There is no excuse for cheating. Not happy? Then leave your SO and find someone else.

• The only way cheating would be even close to justifiable in my eyes is if the partner is deliberately withholding love and/or sex.

• totally disagree. if she cheats then she is a bitch, whoever cheats is an asshole.

• Sorry but you're not authorized for cheating because of your boyfriend or gf's acts.

• The cheater is always at fault, end of story.

• People that cheat are going to cheat, nothing you can do to prevent that from happening.