Guys, when would you tell your girlfriend that you love her?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit over two months now. He hasn't told me that he loved me yet but I'm sure he does.
So guys, when would you tell your gf?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't a specific time when you should. I'd tell her when it was true. However I'd also admit that I probably would wait for her to say it first. That's just me though. It might be cowardly but still.

What Guys Said 5

• when the situation is right? also if your dating shouldn't he have said it already? since that's how a relationship starts. Unless this is a special relationship or something else.

• When we really strongly feel it... And we just can't deny it

• Whenever we started our relationship.

• Lol me and my crush used to tell we love eachothers before even starting a realtionship lol.

• i can't even understand these "love" dynamics. i guess thats why my "autistic" ass never have a girlfriend. if i had one i' say i love her all the time, i can't get how society's mindset works... .