How should I ask a guy how he feels/what he thinks about me?

I don't know if that's the way to word it.
But, he is still talking to me. I just want to know where I stand with him. We met on a dating website about 3 months ago. I just want to know what he's thinking. We haven't been on any dates because we live like 20 hours away from each other. We haven't talked on the phone or talked about meeting. So what should I do?

I don't want to ruin anything I already have with this guy! By asking him if he saw this going further?
Any other opinions would be very appreciated! :)

What Guys Said 1

• You can ask, I think it's good to be direct. But always offer your feelings first when in this situation. You don't just ask them serious stuff and put them on the spot without speaking your mind first.

• Could you give me an example of what you mean? please! :D

• So something like this?
      Hey John! I've really enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you these past couple of months...(Oh I don't know I'm really bad at this! lol) I don't want it to sound juvenile...

• For that amount your offering I think you'd get a "I've really enjoyed talking to you too" at best. Maybe a little stronger than that, but basically that.

It's a place to start but then I'd say offer more if you want more, you should probably talk about meeting and express positive feelings about meeting, then it's not weird if you ask how he feels about it.

You should probably meet first, although I don't know where you're both at interest-wise, if you think he could really be interested and you want to know how he really feels then offer your feelings about him directly. Not I like 'talking to' you, but 'I like you' type of thing. Direct. Then you'll get more info out of him and he'll feel more comfortable saying so.

What Girls Said 1

• By say hey jake do u want me? and than yeah!

• Haha! Thanks. But, that's not exactly how I wanna go about! I don't feel like (in my opinion) that doesn't sounds serious... but, thanks for the opinion! :D

• I don't want it to be too serious. lol. But, I do want a serious (like a long term) relationship... I don't want a juvenile relationship.

• Your overthinking yourself. Just talk about this subject how you really feel. For example. I been wanting to ask you this for a long time... etc.