Is she playing hard to get?

This girl is a friend of my friend. We've been meeting for some days. I usually don't talk to her much bcoz, i am little shy around her, and she always points out i don't talk to her. I asked her for prom for which she said yes, after which she looked pretty excited. Usually during photos she stands near me and sometimes calls me to be with her in photos. Somehow we are always next to each other, she listens to me carefully, she use to tease me before by calling me a kid when we didn't even knew each other and i use to reply her aunty. I have a good physique, so she asked me to take of my shirt for her, in front of some girls. She told her friend that I'm really cute and she liked the way i proposed her for the prom.

Yesterday, she took my number from my friend and called me to meet up for dinner and wanted to talk about something important. So we met, she was looking gorgeous and came after smoking up. She told me she said yes to me for prom just coz she wasn't going with anyone and she doesn't care about it that much. She also said she don't want to get linked with me coz of what happened to her in past. I messaged her at night and she was flirting with me. Is she playing hard to get?

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend is also quite shy so I can empathise you. It depends on girl but I think she obviously liked you and wanted to share that she had a bad memory to see how you react. Did you asked what happened to her cause you need to show that you care about her and you need to convince her that it remained at the past and will not happen again. She is trying to see what kind of guy you are. At least that's what I would do.

• Probably, ask her whats up

What Guys Said 1

• Good signs at least in the beginning, wait and analyse more into situation.