Were you ever blinded by someone's looks?

This happened to me. I was dating a guy who was so freaking smookin' hot that I couldn't think clear. I was aware of all red flags but he was so hot that I overlooked it and continued dating him. Ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. The key is to actually listen to the words that come out of there mouths then when those words are stupid shake their hands and leave. I don't care how beautiful a woman is if her personality is crap I'm not going to be with her.

• Not every thing is about words. If you could read minds. You won't be able to judge them :3

• And fun facts are. Stupidity are much better than Intelligence. ^^

• @ForSafety true but it's a good thing I'm good at reading mind's and no someone doesn't have to be smart for me to be attracted. But snoby and selfish words or I should say continuous snoby or selfish comments is stupidity to me. People can be funny and dum and silly and people can be smart an knowledgeable an creative but those things nothing to do with my meaning of stupid words

Most Helpful Girl

• I have severe crushes on guys that turned out to be where the guy would have been bad news for me. Fortunate for me never got serious at all, barely talked to them. But like a blessing found out they were no good... I'm a sucker for guys that are my type. I'm trying to be as sucker-free as possible in the future lol. It is like I go in dumb trance where I lose my senses and can't see anything wrong. The crushes ended on a bad or unfinished note and that hurt, hopefully learned my lesson, lol. Hopefully...

• What you mean badnews? o. o

• @ForSafety the last guy was my brothers friend was handsome and he seemed "innocent" like he could be perfect guy. It took me a year to notice, of him coming back and forth to my house, visiting/hanging out with my brother spending the nights here (he was like family) I noticed he was with different random women every week, sneaking them into my house most likely.

And damn near in front of my face, parked in front of my families house, in my brothers car at night having sex with other women, constantly. He was really handsome to me at the time, so I had my feelings hurt plenty of times relating to him. He just turned out to be not what I expected, but the looks had me hooked for awhile.

What Guys Said 8

• Sure it happens, happened to me not too long ago, had to roll my tongue back in my mouth a couple of times. LOL

• This one girl named "Sun" was so hot I was blinded

• Yeah, more than once.

• Yes lmfao filler.

• yup,

• hell no, but that's because I dont go outside

• It happens in the best times lol

• Several times, it was... unrequited love.

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm a little my last friends with benefits he was gorgeous and the hottest guy, all though we talk everyday I realize he was kind of an idiot but still kept the "relationship" going because i enjoyed him haha.

• I had a crush on this guy, he was a solid 9 or maybe even a 10. But however the more he was talking the more i relised how much of an ass he is. Now i see that he's a wanker lol

• Oh aye. He had the looks but there wiznae much else gawin oan.

• Yes, I can be blinded by someone's looks. I think that anybody potentially could be.

• I can not really get blinded as i can read their minds. So i would only drip for them :3 And not get blinded.

• yeah that happens all the time. I'm a typical hormonal teen

• Yes, my ex. I was so blinded by his looks that I was completely obvious to the fact he was cheating on me. He eventually left me for her.