Bad (slut) repotation, what should I do?

I am a senior in high school. I am a slut reputation because of the nubmer of the boys I've been and the way I dress and I didn't have a problem with it until I started liking a guy which is in my school too. We are in a relationship for like a week but I have serios feeling for him which I never had for any other guy before and I am afraid that he will feel bad or even broke up with me because of it because and it's possible for him to think that I will cheat on him because of the reputation but I won't. I am afraid that we will have problems to keep a long relationship because of my reputation but for now everything is going really well. What should I do to make him believe me that this time it's different and I actually have real feelings for him?

The reason all of that slut things came is that when I was a freshmen few really bad things happened to me and I no longer could find a reason to live so I stopped care about anything I started doing many stupid things/never drugs/ just to feel better and that was the only that worked and distracted me and I never thought that someone could want a serious relationship with me anyway so I didn't care for the slut reputation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing really you can do except to tell him and assure him that you actually want a monogamous relationship with him. The problem is that his mind is probably made up already. If he came into the relationship expecting sex, then there's hardly anything you can do. If on the other hand, he came in for a relationship, then he wouldn't need much convincing. So all you can do really is find out his intentions for the relationship and act accordingly. Try not to ambush him when ever you try to find out so he doesn't end up lying. Could be that he wants a relationship but believes he would mess it up if he says he wants something serious so he lies and says he just wants sex or say he wants a relationship if he only wants sex but he notices that you want more. If possible, observe his mannerisms as opposed to asking him.

Goodluck

• I am sure he wants a relationship. Thank you for the advices

• Then you're gold. Try not to bring up past partners or things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but you made your bed now lie in it as opposed to fuck on it with some rando. Haha jk.

But seriously, it's very hard to believe someone has changed. Honestly, I know I'd have serious issues with someone being an ex promiscuous person. There's not really much you can say or even do to change the way people believe or feel.
    You can still try to just show him how much you appreciate him and how what you feel for him is real, but don't be surprised if he feels your past is too much for him to handle.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 18

• i think the only thing you can do is be yourself. explain to him what you've explained here, about how much you like him and how you would never cheat... if it comes up.

• you don't need to make him believe anything. If anything causes him to lose interest in you, it will be your insecurity about your reputation. You know that you like him, and that will become evident to him as well. If you're too busy trying to find some way to prove it, he'll eventually start to wonder if you're only trying to prove it to yourself.

• You should have thought about this before becoming a slut. Now deal with the consequences, there's nothing much you can do.

• I would try to show this guy your feelings for him, but honestly? Your best bet would be to leave town for University or another job, and start anew. Who needs a bunch of "friends" who only put you down anyway?

Or if you live in a large enough city, you can probably just change the stores you shop at and the places you hang out or work, and never see those people again.

• First off I'm really sorry some things happened to you when you were younger. That makes me really angry because far too many sweet girls have trauma at a young age.

There is help available. Even just for you. Facebook has a lot of support groups that are closed so no one knows outside of the group what happened. You can read what helped others and you don't even have to post. Please get some support you seem nice.

As for your reputation that can be changed, but only by you. Show the haters and backstabbing kids not by what you wear but how you act. When you really change people notice.

Tell your new guy that you will show him by actions and words that you are sincere.

Good luck!!

• Just make a total change of your outfits and school appearance. Be a "little" more conservative and talk to him.

• You need to show them you are different through actions, not words, because us guys often think when someone says they have changed they are just saying that but are still the same, so find someone who will give you a chance and show him you really care about his feelings inside, not his parts down low. Dress cute, not sexy and he will see that you don't care about looking slutty and will see you are trying to act only cute for him and no one else.

• I am senior in mine and most of em think I am dick for some reason, hardly matter OP because I am like biggest kid at my school and can whoop any of em anytime. Its all about what u think, Not others. Plus sloots usually hotter than other chicks so

• Just be yourself and follow your heart. Most people that are telling you that you're a slut might be jealous and unintelligent.

• well if he already knows your reputation he probably doesn't give a shit. just make sure he likes you the same way

• Once you get this reputation, no serious intended guy think seriously with you.

• Not much you can do. He'll have to believe that you have changed.

• i hate sluts, your own fault slut!

• Move! Or keep your legs closed more often lol

• Have you cheated in the past?

• I can't say cheating because I didn't have a relationship for more than sex and we were fine with sleeping with other people

• Being non-monogamous is not cheating.

Just make sure he knows that you like sex, but that doesn't mean you don't have self control. When you're in a relationship, you just want that guy, nobody else. And how much you like that.

• Stop dressing and being a slut wow see that resolved

• This may sound shitty but I don't have 'unslutty" clothes instead few baggy shirts in which I sleep.

• I have like two pairs of leggings which I usually wear when I go running or when we have sport classes and when I said no money, I mean no any money, I eat at home or from someone else's food because my parents told me that they won't give me any money and I will have to move out from their place when I turn 18, which is after a little more than a month and I will probably go to friend's house and find a job and next year start to study at university

• I think you should get everything together before you date some one focus on u first

• well shouldn't have been with so many guys u slut lol

• So the reputation you have is not just people making stuff up but because you've been with a lot of guys? How many guys? Well he's prob heard the tumors and he's still with you so I wouldn't bring anything up till it becomes and issue and then explain how you feel about him and if he feels the same then he should not let the past be an issue.

• He is pretty serious about me which is a new thing for me but he maybe thinks that I am not that much (I am but I am not good that telling people my feeling because I never needed to) and I am not sure how much of the tumors he has actually heard (we haven't talked about it, he asked me with how many guys I've been but I asked him does he really wanna no so he said no and we didn't talk about that again)

• Lol so k I'm not in Europe
      What things happened to you when you were a
      Freshman?

• I don't want to share, I've never told anyone, only the people who had part of it know, sorry I just prefer to keep some things only for myself

What Girls Said 1

• Me = Serial dater with reputation, when in school + years later, outside of it.

Fact 1. You won't ever change society's traditional views on morality.
    Fact 2. People who truly like you will like you regardless.
    Fact 3. Being different will never be an easy path.
    Fact 4. Living by the sword = dying by the sword :P