Can someone please explain to me why this guy doesn't want me?

We use to have a thing for a short period of time and ended because he said he felt he wasn't good enough for me. After a year or two passed , I started talking to him and still had feelings. We met up talked and kiss. And after a couple of days he changes his mind about me. He tends to always give a yes no maybe answer. He always gives me a different answer When I ask him the same questions. Always unsure of his feelings and unsure of what he wants it refuses to tell me. He is super confusing and it frustrates me. Now this is what he says "I still find you attractive there are just stronger barriers keeping me away". Can someone please explain to me what he means by this? He always says I can find a better guy than him , when I obviously want him. What should I do? Should I keep trying with this guy or give up? What barriers is he talking about?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he is stringing you along. He probably likes you, but obviously not enough to keep what you two used to have as priority. You're just standing sideways and he will probably reach for you at convenience, whenever he nees it. Best thing is to move on, and not waste any time there. I would say the same thing if you were a dude, and a girl was doing this to you.

• Some guys are afraid that they are not good enough for the girl and eventually you will leave him for someone better. I battle with that issue all the time, that's why I don't even try.

What Girls Said 0