Is it a good idea to tell a girl that you like her on the first dinner date?

I have been seeing her for few months now. We mostly went for coffee or to the park etc. A week ago, I asked her out to dinner, and did my best to imply that it is a date. He said Sunday would be good for her.

Thing is, I want to know if she likes me or not. After these months, she showed some mixed signs to me, and I am confused. So, now I think this first dinner date is a good way to find that out, and I want to somehow tell her I like her and want to date.

Thank you! :)

• Yes, go for it!
  • No, never do it!
  • Still too early
  • Too late already

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally fine to say I like you! :)

Just don

• *Just don't say anything that you don't mean, and hold off on saying I love you until you feel that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a good question but it's understated as this is what I would say:

Hey! You know what? I like you :) .. huh but WOW gal don't be into me like that just yet you haven't even made me laugh

everything you say must be said in a playfull way. WHY? 'cuz it tells her somewhat subconsciously that your a dude of value and probably have other options besides her

What Girls Said 13

• Continue to Go Slow, Joe, Don't rush anything. This is still new as of yet, and with "Mixed signs," she could be a bit Nervous Nellie herself to now if she Likes you or not for More in Store.
    Make the real Deal by feeling things out when going on this "First Date." You can imply you really have Enjoyed her company when hanging out these 'Few Months,' and see what she says to this. She could suddenly tell you how she feels about a Relationship or other things over dessert.
    You will know, should be there be a Second Date, if she will potentially end up a Mate or A... Friend to the End.
    And who knows, maybe even sooner. She is still willing to be with you so far so this is a good sign and you want to make sure you can try and continue to Nurse and Nurture Something Special.
    Good luck. xx

• Telling her you really like her is a good idea. Say it with a smile and maybe a laugh after she says something funny. I mean if you're on a date with someone after you've been hanging out for a while you should like them a little bit. "I like you" is cool, "I love you and want you to have my babies" is not so cool...

• SURE! but don't expect much!

• my boyfriend did, and we've now been together for more than 2 years, i loved it how blunt he was about it and told me he liked me and thought i was beautiful, it made me feel really good and trust him more, like if he told me that, i felt more confident about telling him i liked him too and thought he was handsome too

• I'm puzzled as why this is your first dinner date after seeing her for several months. Also, she may show mixed signals because she can't tell if you like her after ALL THIS TIME.

• I feel like she might have an inkling that you like her already.

• Guys are saying it's too early, but the females are telling you to go for it. I suggest you listen to the experts of the female mind. :)

• It is worth a shot. You never know what may happen. This could be the start of a great relationship!

• you're on a date. why would that be a bad thing

• I love that you said - I did my best to imply its a date - its like you were setting the scene for her.

I think its a good idea.

• yeah go for it but save the word "love" for later

• Dont be a puss man

• Yes I think it's about time
    Help me with mine? http://www. girlsaskguys. com/flirting/q1975960-i-m-going-crazy-people-please-answer-my-question-why-did-he-say-im

What Guys Said 5

• As long as you both understand that liking isn't loving I see no reason why you shouldn't. Would you date girls you do not like?

• If you think she feels similar. Being emotionally invested too early before her is dangerous, dangerous territory in my opinion

• take this from a guy who know, don't wait. grows some balls and tell her... otherwise, you could be in for the worst pain of your life.

• U can just give a clue that u like her

• Sure, you might get lucky.