My Outlook On Dating Now?

(I wanted to post this as a question because I don't really know what to do on this site. So I had to put a question mark) after reading all of the comments I was first annoyed with, I realized I really should focus on other things. I just have a desire to have someone really show affection for me. I have amazing friends and you all were right. I just need to wait. It's just I'm always rejected and I never know why. But I appreciate everyone who's helped open my eyes and I'm enjoying getting advice and feedback. So feel free to comment whatever, I find it interesting:)

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, so you want someone to love you the way you want, right?

• It's often funny the way love works, it usually shows up when were not looking for it.

• Dating is different for men and women, I don't have idea about women, but for men its more like a number game. The more women you meet, the more are your chances. So there's no point getting fixated around one person, if on dating app try to send messages to everyone and stuff. There's going to be a lot of rejection involved in this, but that's how it works.

What Girls Said 0