Where is this leading me?

I've been dating/seeing this girl, we've seen each other face to face a couple of times now and I'm kind of lost... She keeps accepting my invitations to do stuff together, but I don't have any sign other than that that she could like me more? No physical, that I can understand cause she seems really shy, but what should I do? Just simply ask her if this is leading to anything?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Just ask her "where is this relationship going?" "Do you see a future for us?" Etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Hit her with the what are we
    Chances are she doesn't know eother and it will clear a lot of things up for you later. (If you dont want a relationship then dont vring this up or itll be awkward)

• Yeah bluntness isn't a bad thing

• That's what I've been told... How would you phrase that?

• sorry the last two comments were supposed to be under my opinion. Woops.

• @guy532 I appreciate, first, i've never been fz, just to clear that out haha :p But couldnt I prove that I'm clearly looking for a relationship without kissing her like you propose? Those kind of moves are just not who I am and I wouldn't be able to, or feel good doing that

What Guys Said 1

• She expects you to make all the moves so if you want something physical you need to go for it. You should kiss her on the next date to see how she takes it.

• I don't think I would be able without a hint or something...

• haven't seen it, but I get your point. As I said though, I wouldn't be able to kiss someone like that, on the frickin spot haha

• Watch that movie, even though it is a cheesy romantic movie (I still love it though) it's actually one of the very few movies that give a good picture of how men should act to get the girl they want. Obviously it's over exaggerated like most movies, but you can still get some decent advice and a clearer picture.