Seeking a pretty girl who has never had a boyfriend under the age of 18, where do I begin?

If she has had a boyfriend under 18

OR

She has a boyfriend over age 18 whom she met or was friends with under 18.

---
If she meets the criteria above, I avoid her like the plague.

I am a traveler. I live in the US but I can travel internationally if need be. As long as it is not the middle East, North Korea, or Africa.

Then after that, the challenge is getting her to like me, if she is my type that is.

Oh she can be a slut who has slept with 100 men for all I care. As long as she didn't develop an intense emotional bond to them I am OK with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't you have a female friend from your childhood? At least she has that criteria you're looking for.
    Other than that, it sounds like you've already made a movie scene in your head about a girl who's in a relationship, but then sees her first love from childhood and falls in love with him on first sight with dramatic music on the background. You understand how this sounds to other people right?
    Maybe you should write a book about it.
    I don't think a lot of people here on gag will help you with your journey since you kind got a name here. Try some other site and take your meds and keep going to therapy. Good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, you're definitely fucking sane, virgin hunter. You want to fuck children exclusively. At least you admit that.

• No, where the hell did I say I wanted a child? I want so. eone my age. But the thing is, she cannot have had a boyfriend when she was under 18. And she can not have an ex who she dated when she was over 18 yet met when she was under 18.

• *someone

• Thats just wrong.

• To want a woman who has never been in love with a guy when she was younger?

• You need professional help.

• No, even one of the other girls agreed. If you could foresee the future and k kw you could be just as happy if not happier with a lover you experienced in your youth, either now or later, versus one you didn't get to experience your youth with, you would by default have more feelings for that former young lover.

• But the love you have for the person you are with now may not be the same if you reunited with the guy you were with from your youth. Because if you are just as happy or even happier with the guy you reunited with, why would you love the guy you are with now more? This guy you are with now didn't get to experience your youth with you.

• Frankly, the girl's not thinking straight if she does that, and you'd get the feeling she was finnicky about being in a relationship with you before she leaves you for that guy. Dude, it's not hard to beat the boyfriend skills of a 17 year old boy xD Do better than a 17 year old horny machine, and get a girl who is mature and wise and loyal, and you'll be fine. Women can be brutally pragmatic. We're not always swooning lol.

Now the problem is, given your young age, she must be somewhere close to fresh out of 18. That means close to absolutely no dating experience. Either her head is so on her shoulders it's unreal (in which case you'll have to work HARD to impress her), or she has zilch dating experience, and she won't really know how to work well in a relationship with others (and you'll end up calling her a crazy bitch).

I don't think you should underestimate yourself, or your prospective girlfriend.
      Good luck with your search.

• How about we keep it legal there slick, mk?

• And here we have the perfect example of someone who has watched way too many Disney movies and take the "first love" thing way too seriously.

• just hang out in kid's playground you might find your match!!!

• She must be legal age

• convert bam... problems solved

• Haha! I like you! XD those were my thoughts exactly!

• That is so weird. You do know love is accepting people as they are right?

• "Love is accepting people as they are" is am ideology. People fall in love with that ideology and project it onto people, thinking it is the person they are having feelings for but it is really the ideology

• Whatever you say dude. Do what makes you happy

• I walk the cemeteries and it makes me want to be dead and underground. At least I can escape the suffering.

• You give each yourself away every single time. There's a padded room with your name on it.

• Dude what...
    As for where to get them, why don't you just get a girl from foster care and make sure she never gets a boyfriend and then marry her once she's 18? You'll have the childhood memories with her, you'll be each others' first love, and even better for you: she'll be a virgin when you bang her.

Dude, you had better be REALLY fucking impressive to get a girl like that which also isn't a nutcase, and I for one, am so not impressed. Are you really funny? You don't seem funny. Are you understanding and emotionally supportive? No, you seem detached and self-absorbed. You haven't even met this girl, and you're already shutting her feelings, and her life experiences down. Are you supportive and cheerful? You seem possessive, pessimistic and extremely insecure.

You seem possessive as f*ck, and a frankly, obsessed about this thing. I hope it's a phase for your own good. Stop being so insecure ffs, move on.

• That seems very possessive and controlling. She must love you and only you her entire life? Sounds like the beginning of an emotionally abusive relationship.

• Thing is, if she can be just as happy with her first love than with me, she would by default have more feelings for him. Because she got to experience her youth with him and I didn't

• How do you know which case is true or not true? If it were true, them the feelings she has for me is null and void. Because the feelings she has for me wouldn't exist if she knew she could be happier with him than with me.

• Why does it matter? Life is too short for a selection process like that. Life is full of uncertainties. Before you know it, you are going to grow old and die alone. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Wtf... Gtfo outta here!

• Because the emotional bonds you establish when you are younger are stronger. I don't want a woman who has had a boyfriend when she was under 18. Nor do I want a woman who has had her first boyfriend over age 18 and the guy she is with she knew when she was younger.

• Start with dropping all the criteria you mentioned and try to actually connect with someone.
    If the first one didn't work out, find another. You're 18-24. You're young.

• Weird ass criteria.

• That makes no sense whatsoever.