Guys, have you liked some of your girlfriends more than others?

If so, what made you like them more?

3

What Guys Said 3

• I can actually say.. No.. to this question only because I have totally liked and loved every one of them the same way.. all of them have treated me also the same way.. I will give a bit more detail here and this is very honest, all of my lady friends weather on dates or long term relationships are told of what I wear and why I wear them.. and not only has a women not turned me down on a date because of wearing them, they all liked me in them and would strip me down to them.

Then put me over their knee like I was a toddler and spank my diaper and rubber panted bottom.. this has turned me on almost instantly.. and they all have seen just how hard I become soon after the first spank, as in all cases my love muscle has pushed against their sweet skin as they were now dressed in only their panties and bras.. I just love it when they do that to me and only once did I ask if this could be done to me.. all the rest of the times it was my lady friends idea to do it.. hope you do not find this post to you as some smart ass comment.. it was just a very honest one.. take care now

• The ones I liked more than others were genuine and took care of me, they didn't use me or make me feel like I was being used, they were in a relationship because they wanted to be in one with me. Sadly those girls, were lost due to me and my family moving so much as a kid.

• Yes. The more time you spend with her, the more you know her, the more you like her.

• were there some girls you just had more feelings for throughout the relationship?

• Yeah, like I said, the more you learned about her, the more time spent with her, the more I liked her.
      You can't like a girl you're with just for 1 month, as much as one you're with for 8.