Guys, Do You Like Blunt, Outspoken and Assertive Women?

I'm not talking about loud, obnoxious, confrontational and always aggressive type of women. I'm talking about women who aren't afraid to speak their minds and express their well-reasoned opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being blunt, outspoken and assertive are all fine but the only thing is how the woman expresses herself. I mean there is nothing wrong if a woman, outspoken and assertive but while being like that if she can bring it out in a way which does not hurt the other person then there is nothing like that.

I am sure every guy would love such a woman. Plus there are advantages when a woman is blunt, outspoken and assertive. It makes the guy feel much more secure, because guys can be sure that this type of woman will not play hard to get, she will not play mind games and she won't believe others.

Whatever she wants to know she will just ask and be blunt and outspoken about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can only speak for myself yes.

What Guys Said 14

• I LOVE women like that.. less work for us guys. don't have to decipher every text and waste time trying to figure out women.

• Yes, feminine, straightforward, confident, knows what she wants is GOLDEN
    Just not manly, feminist, obnoxious ofc

• Yeah, I like them.

ONLY if they can accept OTHER people's blunt, outspoken, and assertive opinions as well.

I hate people who are hypocrites and cannot take their own medicine.

• I prefer a woman who says what she thinks and wants.

• Sure... As long as the woman is not a retarded teenager in an adult body. Loud mouths need to be backed up by serious ability and personality. I've seldom met grown men whose temper I tolerate. So self professed 'badasses' on the Internet... I can't really take them seriously.

• Umm.. Nope. The women.. Scratch that, the people i've encountered who do this are awfully dumb.. Most of the times.

• nope...

• yeah i very much prefer those.

• Yes I love that. I love blunt people.

• As long as they are not dicks about it, and don't advertise their opinions when it's uncalled for.

• i dont like blunt when its lacking discretion of the situation and audience, assertive is good it all depends.

i like feminine women and manly women is for a feminine men

• I think that all women should be able to express their own fair, reasonable opinions.

• I don't mind.

• Some guy do some don't I do I like a girl who can stand up for herself opinions and thoughts.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a guy but I think people like that in general are pretty cool