My boyfriend said leave me alone?

I'm really upset right now. My boyfriend fell asleep on the couch; I was just trying to get him up to go to bed so he would be more comfortable and then he said "why won't you just leave me alone!"

I feel really extremely hurt by this. All I ever do is want to please him and make him happy and its heart wrenching when that person tells you to leave them alone. It's like everything I do is for nothing and is not appreciated.

Im really sad and hurt. He is currently sleeping in bed and I am crying in bed.

Why would he say this to me after everything I do...

Most Helpful Guy

• Often, when a guy is tired, he is only thinking of the moment, and at that moment he was trying to stay asleep, not get up and move. In the morning, or whenever, when he thinks about it, he would probably wish he had listened to you. But at that moment he is thinking only of being tired and wanting to be left alone. Pushing him at that moment will only make him madder! Leave him be if he says that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just respect what he asked , and leave him alone. Then when he seemed in a better frame of mind, I'd try to encourage him to talk me about it .

What Guys Said 3

• im sure he said that angrily and didn't meant that, most of the people say things like this when they are frustrated or angry but they didn't mean it. just act very sad around him and im sure he'll realize that he was rude.

• Doesn't sound like a big deal geez

• Well does he do that all the time or this a rare case? Was he sick or something?
    Not that it's an excuse he shouldn't be rude like that. I'd give anything for a girlfriend that cared and wanted to take care of me.
    You need to talk to him tomorrow and find out why he said what he did and figure out what his thought was and tell him it's not ok and how it made you feel. How long have you been together?

• This was the first time he has ever said something like that, which I think is why I am so hurt by it. It was not nice and not the norm and it really shattered my heart! We were watching a movie and both falling asleep, but he was hungry so I cooked him food at like 2am and then when it was done he was asleep to the movie so I woke him up to eat and he was crabby but ate it, and then I said I was going to bed and he wasn't moving and had his eyes closed so I asked a few times if he was gonna come or no, and he said yeah, and then as he was getting up is when he said what he said.
      We've been dating for a year now. It just really hurt my feelings... I don't know if I'm being to sensitive but I'm not used to being talked to like that :(

• Well you might be taking it to personal but at same time he shouldn't have said that. Need to talk to him

What Girls Said 0