My co-worker, who I like keeps trying to hook me up with other girls, Is she telling me that she isn't interested? or I'm friend zoned?

I just don't understand her, she's always hugging me, I mean mostly full on Hugging where our bodies are very close, it becomes awkward, and I have an end it by saying people are watching, I mean last week she hugged me, while a fellow co-worker was sitting close, it was very awkward. I've never thought anything would have between us, but after few of this hugs, I've start to like her- which I thought I would never do. I can't explain it.
I'm so confused this week after her says " I need to go to a wedding, when are you going to find yourself a girlfriend & get married, she also commented on " your getting on a bit" But also remarked during a conversion that she's getting on too. Then proceeded to point out a few girls which I would be interested in. Just so confused... Help

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can use her services to your advantage and have her help you find a girl for you

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like it. Why would I push someone I like onto other women? I'd only do that if I didn't feel the same way.

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely! She is indirectly conveying that she can't see you in romantic light, even if you were the last man alive.

• She's not romantically interested, period. If your feelings for her are really strong then stop talking to her any more than you strictly have to, if not then enjoy the advantages of having a wing woman (it makes meeting new girls sooo much easier).