Why do Women my age get so butthurt when they find out I dont date women older than 26?

women be butthurt when their goodies are left on the self to go out of date.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just those particular women, not "all" women. I could care less if a guy wanted to date someone 26 or someone 56. Everyone has their own life priorities.

• thank you.

• I never wanted to date a guy my own age and only wanted them 5-10 years older (because I felt they'd be in a better place in life/more mature). No one ever hassled me about that.

Jokes on me though, I'm marrying someone only 6 months older than me, this August LOL

• Most women like to date older and for the reasons you stated. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

What Girls Said 25

• Maybe because you're no prize yourself.

media.giphy.com/media/B33saVGoouwNi/giphy.gif

• You're intimidated by women your age , which is why you seek someone younger.
    It's one thing to date younger because you fell for someone. It's another when you solely seek that. It's say a lot about the person and their insecurities.

• not intimidated it more of a physical attractiveness. As someone who is about to turn thirty you are bound to notice that you are not as attractive as when you were twenty and how gravity has taken its toll. Also single women aged thirty have this desperate vibe thats a complete turn off when it comes to dating its like they want a man and any man will do.

• *can't call it sloppy seconds

• i dont fuck them i get bjs. its safe sex and guess what they leave after. they dont nag. they dont talk back. they just leave.

• It is because you are implying that they are not good enough and that is not taken lightly.

Of course it is your preference, but you are excluding women who could potentially be a good partner for you and what you need/want - but if they are over 26, you won't look at them. (Maybe that is not the case, but that is how it comes across... So it makes you look shallow and selfish and no one likes those qualities in a person). So maybe that is why they brush you off..

Women also have this with men but opposite, where they are unlikely to date younger men - since they are seen as immature... however that is not always the case and if you do find someone younger who is a great fit with you, age should not be a cause to dismiss them as a person. Having that said, it also goes the same way for you.

But everybody is different and we all have a right to have our 'perimeters'... So I guess that is yours... But maybe now you understand why women see this negatively, just as many men view negatively that many women won't date men younger or same age as them...

Everyone has a preference but we should all take into account that as we age/get older, we all become attractive in different ways and our needs change. What is it that you are looking for? Can this woman provide that for you? It shouldn't matter if she is 26 or 31.

• Because women are sensitive about their age. It's saddening to them that they've reached an age in which they may not be desired as much by the opposite sex.

• So true. Be sure to enjoy your twenties but not too much that you miss an opportunity for a happy life and marriage.

• finally a more honest answer

• yeah you do and you will. you my not want to but its what you'll end up with. majority of relationships dont have a large age gap, and if you were successfully pulling decades younger dates, you wouldn't be bragging about your 'preference' on gag.

by the way woken who start out ten years younger still get ten years older. anyone who needs to be with young people can't have an actual relationship. people age. requiring young, its nothing boast about. everyone likes youth --but it doesn't last.

• im not saying im going to be dating younger women forever. I just don't want to date women my own age.

• I've know guys like you. As they get older and are still single, they up that minimum. Unfortunate thing is, if he didn't set such a hard rule for himself, he'd have found a soul mate... Probably younger too. but with critical thinking like that, girls wonder what else is he so critical of... and decide to pass.

• not actually the case. Im just looking for a high quality female and am doing nothing different than most women do.

• Thank you. Best of luck to you.

• I'm good thanks. While not setting any initial qualifications in a mate, I got my dream guy.

• Funny thing is I find a lot of women, including myself looking and feeling way better than I did in my 20s. I pull in guys anywhere from 18-40 years old, I have absolutely no issues with the dating scene at age 36. some of us are blessed with good genes and some aren't. You're allowed to be attracted to who you want but just remember , you're getting older too and those girls in their 20s won't want anything to do with you one day as you're pushing old age. It's a fact of life with both sexes.

• Mmmm... because you're over 30?

I generally don't date guys my age, usually preffering guys who are older because they're more mature, but not as a rule. It makes sense as a general thing but I do feel like you're closing yourself off from having more diverse and enjoyable life experiences by ruling out your own age group.

• yes I see what your saying but I also want you have lots of kids and with a woman who already doesn't while still enjoying the relationship before kids without having to rush.

• Pretty solid point. Women your age are usually looking for kids soon. I think it depends on the woman tho right? My mom had her last kid at 42, with a 30y/o you have 10 years time to get kids going. Unless the woman really wants kids right away (which makes perfect sense to avoid if its not for you), it's still an option in specific instances.

• your spot on.

• A women at 26 is the same as a 27-31 year old. I actually have found that women get prettier as they get older because they know what looks good on them. It's not about them being "butthurt", it's the mere fact that you make it such a point and you probably come off very condescending. It's not a big deal, there are older men 45+ who prefer a sexy 35 year old woman, so it's not to say that these women are hopeless simply because you don't date them. It's your preference, but try not to be mean sprited and condescending about it. Honestly, when the right one comes around, age is irrelevant. Don't miss out on a good person just because of something stupid like age.

• Lol Whu the heck qould someone under 26 wan5 you old behind anyway? What are you 35 or something?

• Im 31. Well im a great guy, funny, charming and reasonably good looking. Im a great prospect for Marriage as I have a well paying job, well educated, own my own home, I have properties I rent, money in the bank, go on foreign holidays 3 times a year.
      Women are at their most desirable at the ages of 16-29 where as for men its 29+. This is why most women marry older.

• Just because you say you're a great guy doesn't make it true, and it obviously isn't since you're ignoring women around your age range just because you're shallow. Also when it comes to those 18-26 yr. olds if you ended up marrying one what will you do when they age? Would you up and leave them and any kids you might have just for a younger woman because your dock doctates that women 26 and under are better material? You've got to be fucking kidding me with your thought process, mate.

• You misunderstand. Im dating younger women in hopes of marriage someday and find now that im over thirty dating women is very easy. Many single thirty year old women I know and especially where I live are the same women who I was never good enough for and now that im older and made something of myself they think I should be interested in them and their baggage. I wouldn't dump a partner just because they got older. If women in their youth can get with older guys turning away guys their own age for more "mature" guys do you not think its fair that guys when thry get older turn away those same women in favour of younger girls?

• Eh it wouldn't bother me. We all have preferences. Just as I wouldn't date a guy who's younger than me.

• Because your reasons are clearly superficial and make it clear you value women only for their appearance. What happens when the 22 year old you're dating turns 26? Do you just dump her for a younger model?

• of course you dont dump her because you got her good years.

• As opposed to the single 30 something dudes who value women only for their youth and appearance and not as partners and then wonder why women think they're kinda dicks lol

Believe me, these 30 something women aren't bitter and aren't upset because they "can't have you"... they don't want you. They just get annoyed with hearing dudes like you whine about being single when your expectations are arbitrary, stupid and superficial.

• im single my choice now that its my time to pick and choose. Im just looking for the right girl. im currently dating a twenty three year old just out of college that wants to wait for marriage before sex.

• Lol As if younger men aren't hotter, and last longer in bed due to stamina. What old men don't get is that, a lot of times younger women seek older men for financial gain. Something they feel men their age can't provide but make no mistake they are still very much attracted to men their age. Whereas a lot of younger men are genuinely into older women because of experience, maturity, etc. That has to sting.

• im sure there are many high school guys out there consoling themselves that their crushes are really more attracted to them as they are picked up my an older dude for a hook up.
      I used to pump and dump a lot of older divorcees whos husband's had left them for younger women in my youth usually during a dry spell when I couldn't get girls my own age.
      Ever since I turned thirty dating and hookups have become child's play.
      We all know that money, power and status are powerful afrodisiacs for most women.

• So why are men always complaining about gold-diggers and women not loving them for them? lol. They usually start throwing fits when they find out their 21 year old blonde girlfriend has been creeping around with the 22 year old stud. Say what you want, it does hurt an old man's ego when he finds out his younger girlfriend never really loved him and was only using him for what he can do for her. That, and the feeling of not being able to satisfy a woman sexually. I have never heard the words "older men are so much better in bed" As long as old men are ok with this and agree to this financial arrangement, most should be fine. Unless a man is like the George Clooney type, younger women are not really interested in or attracted to old men for any other reason but that. They find them creepy. So I wouldn't be so picky and judgmental if I were you.

• listen I wish I knew what I know now about sex. Most 22 year olds these have learned about sex from porn. Experience counts when it comes to sex.

• So you're just going to spend your life dumping the women you're with when they turn 26 and repeating the cycle over and over? Sounds fantastic.

• dont be ridiculous. I just want to marry a woman while she's still in her prime.

• Yeah, of course you do.

• yes I do.

• They probably don't care as much as you think.

• no they do. they have made that clear on occasion.

• I totally understand. I think in general guys age better. It sad but true thing 😔😬👏🏻

• I think guys come into their prime around thirty where fot girls its their twenties

• for men its like forty or fifty brainwise.

• 😂😂😂😂

• It's bizarre.

If you were chatting up a girl would you suddenly become disinterested if she told you she is 27.

• well true but as a general rule I date younger than that.

• I guess they take it personally and think you are saying that older women are unattractive.

• Well they are when looking for marriage and kids from them. Certainly I wouldn't say no to a hookup from a thirty year old woman.

• Why, indeed. Who cares?

• well I care. hence the question.

• I was just thinking that if I were them, I wouldn't give a flying duck.

• Same reasons men get offended when I don't date 30 year old or 40 year old men.

• hhhhm disappointed maybe but a lot of young women dont date guys their own age. The general rule

• thr general rule is at least three years older.

• Well that's not me. I don't date older men.

• Because you suck at trolling

• It seems a bit creepy.

• but the guy in twighlight trolling schools for hot jailbait ass was ok?

• No, lol he was creepy too.

• Lol, there are many women who date young and they can since women take Cate of themselves better. And their is now more of an open features to women dating a lot younger. But unless you look good for your age your just reaching.

• I am thirty and yes I take care of myself. Many women do date younger men I agree. I know I dated many back in my twenties but only for a pump and dump not a relationship.

• Lol, umm are all women on their 20's and the same? Your reaching. No but men who seek out young girls generally are being played

• not if they get married, have ten kids, and grow old together.

• Define butt hurt? I'm on my way to 27 and really couldn't care less whom you date. However, it does say something about you, and it feeds into a sexist narrative of "younger women are better, more attractive, more everything, women have an expiration date."

But you're not the first nor the last, not special. I can judge you without being butthurt though. I don't even know you, and may not even be interested in the type of man you are, but I can still be opposed to the line of thought that has lead men to that decision for centuries. So eh, whatever. Do you, as they say.

• agreed women do have a sell by date. At 27 I would advise you to find a man any man before your eggs go past their sell by date. No offence.

• its no different than women pursuing older guys and the expense of younger males is that no sexist and ageist of them that the presume guys their own age are of lesser value, do you gave them a pass because they are young women and have the right to choose?
      I also dont date overweight girls thats not me being anti fat its just that im not attracted to them for a relationship.

• Whether an attraction is based on sexism has more to do with the reasoning behind the decision than the decision itself.

Look, like I said before, do what you want to do. I don't care what you do and you shouldn't really care what I think, if you're okay with your decision. You're not convincing me that you're not sexist and you're not erasing the narrative that I know to be sexist that has encouraged men to date younger women literally for centuries. This is nothing new. Do whatever the fuck you want. Go get your young woman. I'm not stopping you from doing whatever you want to do. You already know this.

• Maybe because you're their age and trying to find someone really young.

• Many of these women are the ones that turned me down in my youth. I have no hard feelings about that but if younger hotter women are willing to date me why shouldn't I.

What Guys Said 9

• most likely because they probably don't like the idea that a woman's age is more important than who she is

• its only more important when it comes to dating.

• who a person is should be more important than how old they are. age is certainly something to take into consideration but not over who they are as a person.

• you know the answer, so why ask? Of coarse, i know the answer too. You're looking to put people down today... which is fine, i don't particularly care for women's insecurities. But certainly you can find something better to do on a Monday morning no?

• come on brah one day you will be thirty and will understand what its like to be at the peak of your sexual attractiveness to women.

• The way I look at it is that it is your choice to date whatever age you want and they can choose to date whatever age they want - I wouldn't lose sleep over someone's choices in life unless I really liked them and even then it would be a you win some, you lose some thought.

• Women have been lied to, as have men, that men and women have the same desires and preferences. Because, for various reasons, women generally prefer men their own age and older, many women assume that men generally prefer women their own age or older. These women then realize too late that this is not true. In the West, there is an ever-increasing number of embittered, single women in their late twenties and above.

• 'cuz they're pissed at themselves for not figuring out why they date a guy 10is years younger than them. Initially it makes them feel immature but the next thing they know is that they're hooked

Source: me

• Women our age have a hard time competing with early 20-somethings in the physical department. Not a dig on 30-somethings, just a reality (in general) the same way 40-somethings can't compete with the 30s (again, in general) and so on up. They can only control that to a certain extent, and people get angry when something they can't control is held "against" them.

It's your preference though, not anyone else's. If that's how you roll, roll on.

• so do guys your age have a hard time competing. relationship age average a few years discrepancy, so guys might want younger-who wouldn't it more attractive- but they are not getting them.

• @Azara Money and status. A guy in his 30s with those things has no problem competing with any level of physical attractiveness. He'll need more of both as he gets older, and there is a breaking point, but in the 30s? Tell me I'm wrong and I'll tell you you're lying :P

• this is true. I had trouble competing with older guys in my teens and twenties as girls my own age were always looking for a guy they thought was more "mature". Girls have their time in the sun ages16-29 its only aged thirty that men come into their own.

• Dude, I'm right there with you. I only fuck young girls and it isn't likely to change as I get older. 18-24 is the sweet spot. Its not our fault either. The younger girls tend to be tighter, look younger, everything bounces perfectly, perkier, prettier, and more carefree. Even when they are very curvy, which I love, everything is so firm and perky. They also look up to you and want to please you, in my experience. And men go crazy over tight young pussy, thats just nature. Nothing we could do to change that, except settle for lower quality, older women.

I have nothing against them, and I have good friends who are older. But I'm not nearly as attracted to them as the tight little girls I date. I also get turned on by age difference, and that will probably get worse as I get older. May as well accept it now. You make a valid point for having kids too. Their hottest years are also prime age for kids. So the young ones are the best for hooking up, dating, showing off to your friends, and marriage/having kids. And a lot of them like older guys. The ugly truth. We didn't make the rules but we can enjoy them.

• Exactly. The problem a lot of single thirty year old women I know have is that they had their pick of high quality men all through their teens and twenties but suddenly when they hit thirty there is less and less high quality men that are interested in them as they have either been snapped up or are interested in girls in their twenties and those guys their own age that were never good enough are either not interested or married leaving only whats left for these women to settle for.

• Because they don't like to feel undesirable and don't like aging. They get their pick when they are younger and can't stand when it switches into a guys favor when they get older. They are used to being the one who does the picking their whole life and then it switches and makes them mad.

• exactly.

• Lol at the women telling you that you are scared of women your own age and that your immature and dating people that are your daughter lol. You could say that women want somebody older because they almost always have more money, will make her life way easier, and she will have no responsibilities because she can't handle them. They just want to sleep with a guy like their dad.

• Lol.
    rs1225.pbsrc.com/.../...lq7puiKDFD1qevjzm-Copy.gif
    So you're not gonna date ANYONE over 26? I can't even begin to comprehend what a bull of a form of an argument that is.

• hey if I date hot girls under 26 why wouldn't I.

• Wouldn't you?

• I'll get back to you when I'm 30.