If your boyfriend/ person you're dating doesn't text you all day?

Would you be annoyed if your other half went the whole day without a text? I'm trying not to overreact and worry that there is something wrong. We usually text each other everyday and he hasn't said two words today to me, Would it bother you if you went days without talking to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• People are busy. I work different shifts, sometimes 6am - 2pm, sometimes 2pm - 10pm, and I won't always get a long enough break to text a girlfriend or love interest. I face the public everyday and dealing with people in that context is exhausting even for people who like people (I do). I will need time to myself and she has to understand that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea it would definitely bother me. If he doesn't text me then I just don't text him until he texts back. If he's really into you then he would text back. One time a guy I was dating didn't text me for two days so I waited and he sent a text the next day. Just try not to be clingy.

What Guys Said 2

• Well then you text him.-.

• I would be if I got no response

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! Absolutely. That is my biggest pet peeve. Have you tried calling your boyfriend? It is natural for you to worry, especially if you are used to hearing from him everyday. I pray that he is OK, try calling if you haven't. It's possible he could have fallen asleep, or lost his phone, or screen went out (this happened to me). If he had an issue with his phone, he should try to call you from someone else's phone. Once you do speak with him, be sure to tell him to check in with you so you won't worry like this.