doesn't know her real age?

Therws this girl lets call her Lucy. And a guy named zayn

Lucy likes zayn but she is only 16 and Zayn likes lucy but he is 28. Lucy lied about her age and said she was 23 and dresses older than she looks. They did things together ectt. Lucy loves him but is afraid to tell him her age or anyone about there relationship. What should she do?

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him she only lied because she loves him and wanted him to love her and she didn't want them to split up and hope he understands how much he loves her.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's the most idiotic advice ever. The dude could risk getting prison time because of her stupidity.

Most Helpful Girl

• What you did was for your own selfish gain and that's something you can't deny. The truth is you lied because you didn't think he would be interested in you because you're a child. That tells him you don't value him or his opinion and you have disrespected him.

You have to tell him your age as he will find out eventually. When he does you will lose him. The sad part about this is now he will wondering what else you lied about? What other hidden secrets do you have? This will open up a whole lot of doubt in his mind where none had existed before. The trust in your relationship will gone and its very hard if not impossible to get back.

Lets not forget there will be social and legal ramifications for a man of his age dating a 16 year old.

You are way too immature to date at all let alone mature enough to be dating an older man.

i151.photobucket.com/.../...68n6h1r33z1no1_500.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• she's a dumb ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Lucy is delusional.

3|0
    0|0
  • if you mistake a 16 year old for a 23 year old, you are flat out retarded

2|1
    0|0
  • is your name Lucy, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is why guys go to jail a lot, because dumb chicks like Lucy lie about their age.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wait till she 18 to pursue this. Same with zayn. Whatever happened already put it on hold. The law is the law. Unless u guys wanna move to another country with different laws.

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to know.. he could go to prison if he keeps doing her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what did you two do? I mean Lucy and zayn;)

0|0
    0|0
    • We did things like any other couple woukd want to do

• So you had sex?

• Yea a few times

• Tell the truth... if she is under the age of consent, then he could go to prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to tell him asap

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds retarded to me, i bet he wouldn't mind if you tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely tell him. No point going after a relationship built on a lie anyway.

16 is legal in many places, although I'd assume that the age gap might be a little much for some.

0|0
    0|0
  • lucy screwed up big time. and this pedo zyn i doubt he couldnt tell how a 16yo looks like... .

1|0
    0|0
    • Not if u wear a lot of makeup

• Is this a real situation?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I don't know what to do

• Show All
    • You'll have to. Don't leave it too long. Remember it'll only be worse the longer you leave it

• Ok ill try

What Girls Said 8

• Lucy should stop flirting around with him before she gets an innocent man locked up because she decided to be stupid and lie about her age. I also am sure he'd stop liking Lucy because Lucy is a good for nothing liar who is willing to risk putting someone in jail just because she "loves" him. Lucy's fucking batshit. And she obviously doesn't love him because if she did she would have been honest with him from the start, and left him well enough the fuck alone so he wouldn't end up locked up if they got caught because she decided to be an idiot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lucy is stupid and doesn't love Zayn because she is willing to risk his freedom, yes he can land in jail for this, all for some dick.

Zayn is also stupid to not tell the difference between a 16 and 23yr old. So he's completely at fault, and yes, I'd feel the same if it were a 28yr old woman falling for a 16yr old boy. The adult should know better and is always at fault in my opinion.

I hope they both learn their lessons.

1|0
    0|0
  • 16 years can never DATE 28 old bc they say do dumb s.

1|0
    0|0
  • "That's when you know Lucy fucked up"

Whoo whooo whoooo 🎼🎧🎼🎧🎼

Lucy needs to tell Zayn the truth. It would either make him feel relieved or a pedo

1|0
    0|0
  • She should leave him the fuck alone before she gets him fucking arrested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him the truth and get out of it.
    16 to 28 isn't appropriate.
    Oh and its kinda illegal i think.

1|0
    0|0
    • But what if u really love the person

• Wait til you're not a minor. And then see what you want out of life

• She should tell the truth about her age, and wait a few years to get in a relationship with an older guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Zayn" has my sympathy.

1|0
    0|0