How do I talk to my mom about this guy and everything else?

I have a crush on this guy, and his name is Malik. :) Eee! Hahah. Malik is from Palestine, and he is Muslim. He admitted that he really does like me. I didn't know how to react to that. I am gaining feelings for him too, but I did not tell him straight up. I just told him that it was really cute for him to say that, and that I should get to know him more! He totally agreed that if we got to know each other more, things can go somewhere. The thing is.. He can't date and I don't want to cross his religion like that.

What should I do in this situation?
I'm confused on my religion, and I got out of an emotionally abusive relationship in January. I'm friends with a lot of Muslims and other cultures.

Most Helpful Guy

• That religion is something to stay away from. He will basically force you into it and it is very restrictive with very limited rights for women in the relationship. No, there is no dating, it is basically an accelerated path to marriage. You really need to stay away. He will not accept you if you do not convert to his religion.

Most Helpful Girl

• religion wins over love in some case.

What Guys Said 3

• gifrific.com/.../Louis-CK-Scratches-His-Head.gif

Don't understand why he would say things like that if he can't date, what a tease. So only thing to do is not date.

• If you are open to it, I can explain in private. I would rather stay away from most of the moronic comments you are seeing here.

• If he cannot date u because of his religion than that's it. Nothing will change that religion is ridiculous sometimes.

What Girls Said 0