My boyfriend is missing? What do I do?

I have only been with my boyfriend since January, very easy, smooth, intense relationship so far.

Woke up this morning, had a missed call from him at 11.55 pm last night and a text a few minutes after saying he had just had a pint at the pub and was walking home as he had things to do in the morning, he said he'd called for a chat on the way home but I must be sleeping so sweet dreams.

I replied this morning at 7 am saying I was sleeping and that'll I'll speak to him when I'm up. This was on whats app and only one tick showed up, I presumed his phone was out of battery. At 1 pm I whatsapped him asking if he was alright, still one tick. It got to 5 pm and I had heard nothing and he is meant to be coming over tonight so I imessaged him asking if we were still on and if he was okay, it wouldn't send as imessage so sent as a text instead.

Heard nothing so tried to call his phone at 7 pm and the line is just dead, no voicemail, no ringing. Usually I would just assume his phone was broken but he has an ipad and a flat mate so he would have made contact somehow.

This is very out of character for him, he hasn't been on facebook, whatsapp or anything. From the day I first met him he has ALWAYS contacted me when he wakes. He will not just be sleeping until this time, and he would never just ditch our plans. I hadn't seen him in 4 days and he was telling me he missed me. I haven't met his family and don't want to worry them, they know about me so I would hear something if they knew anything. I don't know his address and he has always stayed at mine as his flat mate and myself do not get along (knew his flat mate for a long time before him.) His flatmate also doesn't have facebook to contact him.

What do I do? I feel very antsy, something doesn't feel right? Do I just hope he will appear tonight? We never agreed on a set time. I know it's not been 24 hours but I just know he would make contact somehow if he could. So worried!

Most Helpful Guy

• if he doesn't contact you till 24 hours then call 911 and tell them, this sounds scary to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you dating someone this long and don't know where he lives?

Sounds like he's ghosting you. If a guy only ever comes to YOUR place and you don't know his friends/family? Are you certain he wasn't just using you and is now tired of you?

If you are FB friends with him, you should be able to message any of his friends there to have one of them go to his house and do a welfare check.

• As stated above, his flatmate and myself do NOT get along. Cannot be in the same room as each other. He has asked me to meet his family on numerous occasions, reason being this has not happened is because I felt it was too soon

• Definitely reach out to his FB friends so someone can do a welfare check on him. One of them is bound to know his family or his address to check to see if he's okay.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you know any of his friends or family, like any? If so try to contact any of them, but regardless id say contact the police, let them know whats going on, do you know what pub he was at? And if he was walking home at a certain time where would he have been on the walk when he said he was walking. But id say contact the police regardless and try to get in contact with anyone who knows him, do you kbow where he works? His job? Try calling then too.

• 911 if he doesn't contact you in few days

What Girls Said 1

• have you tried messaging him on facebook? Do you know which pub he was at? Maybe someone saw him leave, or he could be passed out somewhere?