A guy asks me if I can be his booty call... How do I respond to that?

So this guy asked me to be his booty call. I'm a virgin for one and I don't want to be a booty call. Never had a boyfriend. I don't know if I should be offended or not. But I'm learning this is how guys function these days. Seems like you can't get a boyfriend unless you give it up. Do I stoop down and become one? Or should I find this insulting? How do I reply without sounding mean?

• That's insulting and say no
  • Tell him you are not a booty call.
  • You should put out if you want a boyfriend
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Offense is never given, it is only taken. We can choose to not be offended.
    I would suggest you do not, and you make it clear to him that you are not a booty call. But stressing yourself out with being offended and upset by it doesn't do any real good.

How to respond without sounding mean? Don't concern yourself with whether you sound mean or not. His "invitation," whether you choose to be offended or not, was in very bad taste, and there is no reason to concern yourself with his feelings when you blow him off.

As for giving it up to get a boyfriend? If a guy expects it given up, and so fast, he isn't looking for a girlfriend, or a relationship. He's looking for a fuck. Giving it up will get you nothing but used for a night, and a guy who thinks if he gives you a call, you'll let him use you instead. If you want a relationship, look for a guy who doesn't act like that. And if all the guys you know seem to expect you to put out, and you think you have to to get a boyfriend?
    find a different type of guy, because those guys you're surrounding yourself are scum, and they do not care about, or respect, you. they just want to get their dick wet. why should you ever be expected to give them what they want?

Most Helpful Girl

• You fucking him won't make you his girlfriend. It will make you a booty call. Someone he uses to release stress. Anyone can be a booty call.

He's basically saying he will never acknowledge you as anything other than a pussy. He doesn't want to date you or make you his girlfriend. He doesn't want to show you to his friends or family. He wants to hide you and have sex with you while he dates girls he actually wants to be with. Don't stoop to this level. Even if you don't feel pretty and have low self esteem. You are more than a booty call and if he can't see that then he can go fuck himself. Don't throw a bone at any dog who barks at you

What Guys Said 26

• Don't do it. For one he clearly has no interest in you beyond sex or he would have done something other then ask you to be his booty call. Second relationships almost never occur from these situations (how can you respect some one who only wants you for sex, how can he respect you if you did nothing but function as a fuck toy for him?). The more sexual partners you have the worse off you will be statisticly speaking. It increases your risk of divorce depression and general disatisfaction within relationships because you train your brain to go after the short term gratification which makes long term relationships incredibly difficult. Wait and find some one who actually cares about you instead of getting laid. Develop a relationship and go from their. You may not have as many boyfriends but that doesn't matter because you will hava a quality relationship that others will never have.

• Tell him to find an escort because you aren't one.

• you should tell him what you think

yes i'm down with it.
    no i'm not and i'm a little insulted you'd even ask.
    a simple no
    or simply don't respond

and lets not make this one of those "these is what guys do" both girls and guys have casual sex relationships

• Agree to this. But tell him not to bother you for booty on any day ending in a Y.

• 'I'm learning this is how guys function these days'
    WOAHH!!! Not true!

Now this guy sounds like a horny prick. Don;t worry about offending him-he's the one asking rude questions.

If you want a boyfriend, first get yourself some good male friends.
    Firstly it'll give you a better understanding of guys in generally, and show you the're not that different form girls, and secondly, you can get to know them and maybe a friendship can develop into a relationship. If not you've still got a friend, and a better understanding of men for when you go looking for a boyfriend.

• If that's how you are then go ahead but you will be branded as a whore or slut. Personally not all guys are like that. Some people like me think that the whole "FWB" thing is dispicable. Leave him in the dust and find yourself a real man. That's my opinion.

• Lmbo !! It as good as saying I'd "F" you but I wouldn't date you

• i like this guy... i gotta try that.
    and if you have any modicum of sense.. you should say yes... Why? he was straight up honest... he didn't lie... he told you Exactly what he wanted from you. you are the one fronting now.

• Frankly you need to grow up: you're 21 and guys your age (or maybe one or two years older, as is typical) will want relationships with sex in them. This is perfectly normal and healthy. It's not "sinful" or dirty.

Now having said that there's a difference between booty calls and serious relationships. I think right now you should go for a serious relationship, where you will have sex, but not necessarily right away, and where you know the guy is committed to you. Go on dates with guys who like you for your personality, say no to booty calls until you have experience and actually want to have a booty call (which may never happen, maybe you'll be happy in serious relationships until the day you die).

• I voted C - No need to get offended just tell him that you would prefer to save it for a boyfriend or committed relationship. Most guys will understand your point of view.

• Just tell him your not someones booty call most of all because your not an object that just can get pushed around like belonging and that your human too.

• I would have said hell no! and "you don't meet my standards!"

• That's not insulting, but you should say no, since you don't wanna be a booty call.

• Well if you want some dick, say yes...

• Damn, I was expecting some 15 year old to be asking this.

• How do you respond to that? You don't. Whatsoever.

• It would be one thing if you were interested in being a booty call. But you're not. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

• 'yes' or 'no'- very simple

• I mean... everyone has it right. It's totally up to you. If you want to wait for something else that's serious, do that instead!

• If you want sex, then go for it. Doesn't have to be insulting unless you make it that way. =/

• I just have an old fashion way of thinking is all. When I meet someone, I'm only dedicated to them. Sigh. But that's not how it works these days. As soon as I do that to him he will probably disappear. I don't know if I can handle that. :/ I'm already behind and I need the experience. So I don't know what to do. Plus he lives in a different city.

• Guys aren't just going to vanish from your world after you have sex with them. Some will, but when it comes down to it, it's all on you to make a relationship work.

Think of this. Why do you value this 'tradition' so much? What makes sex something that you have to put so much sincere thought and assurance into? Why can't it be some activity that you merely enjoy, and that's it? Is this line of thinking doing you good? If not, then you'll either have to change your values, or change your actions that align up with your traditional line of thinking.

• Stop saying that that's how it is nowadays. It's NOT. And stop saying you are behind and need the experience. Experience for what? Are you going to be a professional hooker? You really have things twisted Asker and I hope you make the right decision because girls like you end up falling for their fuck "buddy"

• You should def tell him u r insulted and that he has no game. And that he should have more respect for girls.

• yes or no not to difficult too answer

• You should say yes if you want to and no if you don't. There's nothing to be offended by. Just say no because you clearly seem like you don't want a sex partner.

• You should say you're not interested.

You should be highly skeptical if this guy now tries to date you.

You SHOULD expect that the older you get, the quicker most guys would expect sex to occur in a relationship. But that doesn't mean you have to do booty calls first.

• In your question you wrote that you don't want to, and in that case the answer would be "No". If you wanted to be fucked regularly by him then the answer would have been "Yes"

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• How is that not insulting? He's telling you "hey you're fuckable at 3 am why don't you come over so i don't have to put in any effort or care into you or a relationship to get sex." Do you *really* see an arrangement like that progressing into a relationship?

• Yeah I know. That's all I get these days though. So hard to find a guy willing to put in effort. They all want to just do one night stands and call it a day.

• Not all men are like that. I am not, and I am also a virgin, and I also think that's messed up you should not give in. How do you know he isn't going to fuck you, then go on to the next one? It's up to you though if your willing to make that choice.

• Guys will put in effort but never if you just give in to them.

• I stopped reading after you said that you are a virgin an that YOU DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND.

Honey, why are you even asking us? You already know you don't want him. Now, never talk to him again!

• Answer yourself this: can you feel good about doing it or not? It sounds like not. So just respectfully decline. If you hold out you'll find the right guy, it just takes time.

• F&$& that! Especially being a virgin. How rude! Don't devalue yourself. Lose your v when you are ready but only to someone who sees you as more than a wet hole to plug.

• You need to grow up young lady!

• dont do it. that is not how you should lose your virginity. find someone who's actually worth your time, someone who cares enough to at least ask you out. not call you in the middle of the night when he's horny. just tell him no. yes its hard to find a decent guy sometimes, but they are still out there and you will find one.

• If a guy asks you to be his booty call, he must not respect you. At least that's how I see it. I don't think you should waste your time with him honestly.

• Oh my god. I'd be so fucking offended. He basically said you're not good/pretty/smart/etc enough to be treated like girlfriend or a human being.
    He's also saying that he thinks he can do whatever he wants with you.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cc11585fa2.jpg

• Don't ever talk to this guy again. Definitely not boyfriend material

• If you don't want to, say no.

• Tell his ass no way!

• If you're a virgin please do not stoop down to that level... save yourself for someone you really care for and not some booty call. Decline nicely by simply saying thank you, but no thank you I'd like to save myself for someone special

• I am the one who should tell YOU how YOU are supposed to feel?
    what?

• Just tell him you're not in the booty call business. And while it is true that most guys want sex almost immediately, the right person will respect your limits (within certain limits).

• It's very insulting. He's not worth your time. He's basically saying that all you are to him is a fuck buddy, and that he will never respect you. I am also virgin, and I have experienced a similar situation. Find someone who actually respects you as a person.

• Tell him no

• wtf is a booty call, does he have a shoe fetish?

• just go casual like "hah nah I have self respeckt, so that's not my kind of thing :* " hah

• Dont give it up.. im still a virgin and I've dated guys u dont have to have sexual intercourse with a person.. mija you can find somethin better.. you should be a booty call

• tell him to go suck some dick