My best friend was sexting a guy she KNEW I liked, what do I do?

I already asked her about it and her excuse was "I was drunk" and "I didn't want to tell you because you'd get mad" but we were talking on the phone while she was doing this (she sounded 16154% sober) and she lied to me on top of it saying "no I didn't send him anything" and "I only sent him things when I was at school" but I saw their convo and it was more than that.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, so that means even the guy you like knows that your best friend is sexting her? right? However does the guy know that you like him?

If he knows and he is still sexting her or if they are sexting each other then it's a big sign of disrespect.

However if only your best friend is sexting him, then you should confront her about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• How rude.

What Guys Said 2

• Disrespectful of her. Stupid of you. If you like him, make a move.

• I think nothing. You like him? Have you made a move for him?

• yes, he and I fucked every weekend for 4 months straight (she knew this too)

• Your'e both just holes to fuck to him. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. He's probably sexting a dozen girls.

• again, I don't care about him its the fact my friend broke girl code and lied to my face

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should be like "bitch why you lyin?"

But actually, "Hey, I consider you my best friend, but I dont know why you'd lie to me about this. I know that you sent the guy I liked this stuff because I saw your conversation. If you liked him too you could have just told me instead of going behind my back and lying to me."

• I did, and she still lied to me
      she said
      "I was high and drunk"
      -we were on the phone, she sounded 100% sober
      "I would have told you, but I know you'd get mad"
      -(sorry, caps alert) THIS ONE MAKES ME SO MAD, BECAUSE WE WERE ON THE PHONE AND SHE WAS READING ME THE CONVOS THEY HAD SO THIS JUST PROVES SHE KNEW DAMN WELL WHAT SHE WAS SAYING TO HIM.

I messaged her first saying "Why did you lie to me?" and broke out the screen shots, but thinking back yours makes more sense. Its not really the act its more of a fact she lied to me (and broke girlcode)

• I agree, she doesn't really respect you or your friendship, but it doesn't mean that she wants to see you fail. She just sounds selfish and inconsiderate, it's not even about you anymore.

• Yeah, so even if her and I become friends again i won't be as close. I send her screenshots of texts with the persons unsaved number in it, and their SC name and thats how they get their number and SC. I just think its better for her and I to not be friends because she will do this again.

• I think you should message the admins and ask them to correct your age.

• haha oops, I think i have it at this age because I lean towards 25-29 year olds so I want advice of what older people think, im actually 18. How do I ask them to change my age? That'd probably give me more relatable advice