Is he playing me?

I've been talking to this guy for about 4 months. He just "broke up" with his girlfriend about a month ago. He tells me that he is falling for me and wants to be with me but I feel as though he is still talking to his ex and only leading me on to get what he wants. He is about 7 months older and about to graduate high school. I feel as though he is "taking a break" from her until he gets sick of me, then once he goes off to college he is going to leave me. What should I do? Should I believe his feelings or keep questioning? I've already talked to him about this and he says that he really does have the feelings for me. I just don't know... Someone please help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you have slightest of doubt that he is playing you then please stay away from him, don't get yourself involved with a guy who is indecisive or believes in using rebound strategy. Don't be a victim to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes you think that he will go back to her?

What Guys Said 3

• Broke up a month ago lol with his previous girl,

Babe, your about to get played. Do not put up with this guy

• answered your own question. =)

• If u have bad feeling stay away.

What Girls Said 0