Older boyfriend?

Lets say your daughter is 18years old had an older boyfriend by I don't know 14 years and she has never been happier and is in love would you make her breakup with him or see how he actually is? Need help

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you the older daughter cos your age suggests that? anyway it sounds like a tough one but I wouldn't do anything it's legal and your just going to piss her off, don't endorse it but just wait for it to hopefully end although if I had concerned and had reasons then I'd bring it up.

• Yea im 18 i want to tell my parents about this guy I've been dating for a while

• I believe you but parents think they know best and will think your delude I'd ask your boyfriend about this.

• Thanks 4 ur help wish me luck

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 18, it's up to you to make your own decisions about dating. You parents may not like and accept it though. I'm lucky in that my parents have always been cool about me dating guys a lot older than me. When I told her about my first proper boyfriend who was 12 years older than me, she was cool with it. Just said 'if he makes you happy I'm happy'. I then dated with a 22 year gap and a 26 year gap too. Not everyone will agree with your choices about who you date. Just tell them he makes you happy and you would love their support but that it isn't 100% necessary. They'll get the idea.

What Guys Said 3

• Assuming that I had an 18 year old daughter

There is too much of age gap so compatibility is a big question mark. However since she is 18, she can take her decisions and face the consequences.

Hence if she is happy, she is fine with that then it shouldn't be a problem. No I won't do anything about it, after all it's her life

• I'd see how he actually is before castrating him

• If she's 18 no and u wouldn't cause I dated a girl 18 when I was in 30's and was happy

What Girls Said 0