When you see a woman in public wearing high heels, would do you think about her?

I'm not talking about clubs or parties bc obviously it's expected you'll see women wearing them, but let's say your at school or out in public and you see a woman in high heels, what do think about her?

I ask because I like wearing them casually and notice they draw attention. My natural height is 5'1and with the heels on I'm about 5'5 so it's not like I'm super tall and stand out.

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• "Clop clop clop clop clop clop"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I see a woman wearing heels in public I think she is someone who takes pride in how she looks. She must be fierce, love fashion, things like that. I wear high heel boots in public a lot and get a lot of attention but I feel fabulous so no one can say anything to make me feel bad.
    I think (also depending where you live) that looking lazy (the sweat pants, messy bun look for example) is the new normal so seeing someone dressing nice or different is considered weird. I live in a small redneck town and I have a goth but fashionable appearance. The normal around here is dirty, ripped outfits. So yeah heels stand out around here.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I think that she doesn't care about her body, then she is ignorant about the harmful effects of wearing high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how high the heel is.
    Some women wear heels. it's normal for them. and 1-2 inches, i think nothing of it.
    3 inch heels or more, and i wonder what she's trying to prove.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's 4" of heel. It is very attractive. it may depend on how you dress. you can dress differently and makes a different impression. But no way around it... it says "flirt" and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Science Proves It: Men Really Do Find High Heels Sexier
    http://time.com/3595843/women-high-heels/

0|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmT67b7gIQI

While looking "well okay! I see ya :) Do yo thang ma" comes to mind if we in a casual setting

0|0
    0|0
  • when they are real short it looks very stupid same thing if there already tall and dont need them

0|0
    0|0
  • if they clack i'll think how inconsiderate she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am like..

Does it hurt? Why do they do that? What happens if they slip? Can it be used as a weapon?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... You'd be lucky if I even notice your shoes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I m 6 foot 3 high heels r my friend. They make girl taller. Plus I love legs they look longer. I love high heel I believe my future wife should have a shoe room to store her shoes. Beautiful and sexy is all I see.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she got class at 1 but a wedding at 3.

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda skanky

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she's super hot! heels are so sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Find them sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's good looking then I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it hurt?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Whoa I wish I could walk in those!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wondering how her feet aren't murdering her at that moment.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would think she likes wearing heels. I would also congratulate her in my mind because I definitely won't be able to pull off heels as well as most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything

0|0
    0|0
  • That she's got her shit together hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wonder how long you've had them on and if your feet hurt from them. But i think they look good usually too, on other people so i like to look at them

0|0
    0|0
  • I just see if they're struggling to walk or not hahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't wear high heels? Why would this even cause a second glance?

0|0
    0|0