What should I do?

recently i told my friend to tell a boy who is a friend of her family that I want to hook up with him. She told him at a family dinner and he was shocked and told her to take a picture of him on snapchat and caption it "hey". So she did and they were waiting for me to respond but unfortunately I didn't see the notification or her calls till she left the dinner. What should I do now?

She sent the pic through her snapchat not his

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you should respond.

• I don't have his number or snapchat

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you try contacting him?

• So my friend gave me his snapchat he didn't add me back 😊😊😊

What Guys Said 1

• I really believe that responding to the "snapchat" would be an appropriate course of action.

• It was on her "snapchat" not his. I don't have him on mine

• well... if you can say something... just do it... or text your friend and tell her to give him your number... not complicated at all.
      i mean, you just want to hook up, not marry the guy.

What Girls Said 1

• well is not a big issue really, things like that happening. Also you should start communicate straight with him and not through your friend. Just ask your friend to ask him if is ok to give you his phone number or whatever you communicate with and start a conversation