How young is too young?

when was your first kiss/ when did you first makeout? is 13 too young?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can kiss at 13 but it's a bit young for a full on make out session

Most Helpful Girl

• EW! 13 is too young!

What Guys Said 9

• I never had my first kiss. I never made out. I never want to do these things., I find these things disgusting.

Yes 13 is too young indeed.

• 13 is not too young anymore by today standard. If both people understand the meaning and signal that give out by the act of kissing then it okay to me.

• I was 14 or 15. Thirteen might be a little on the low side but not unreasonable, as long as it stops at kissing for a while.

• 13 ? Really? You should be focused play Barbie dolls.

• no one should be focused on barbie dolls.. is that what you did when you were 13?

• @Azara @Casstiel im not 13 just wanted your opinions and 13 year old girls are a little too old for that

• @Azara Yeah everyone did that before. Im sure you too. Lol really in my time, we was playing with beyblade's and yo-yo s.

• I had my first peck on the lips kiss at 13. Didn't make out until 17

• No 13 is not too young. But be firm in the boundaries you set with him!

• Still haven't had my first kiss.. it'll happen one day... one day...

• 13 is way too young... 16 youngest

• Some people would think so but I don't if I had it to do all over I'd start younger.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, 13 is too young and makes it seem like you're in a rush to grow up, which is stupid. Being an adult is hell for the most part and relationships are stressful as hell.

I didn't kiss a dude till I was 15.

• 13 is too young.
    Anything before 16 is too young in my opinion.
    I still haven't kissed.

• dk depends som, e people have kissed by age 11. some not by 40.

• Make sure you trust and honestly care for - not just am infatuated by- this person. Ages very. I know a few girls who lost their virginity at age 14. Obviously, this is WAY WAY WAY too young, but still. Everyone is different. For your first kiss though, let the guy make the first move.

• I was 17 for my first kiss and makeout sesh.

• 13 is too young. Focus on school, family and friends. there's gonna be a time for boys later, trust me.

• I had my first kiss when I was 13

• I had my first kiss at 17, and make out at 17 as well, i think 13 is fine. As long as you felt like you were ready for it and not pressured into doing it

• yeah that's way too young

• I dont think it was anywhere near 13 😮

13 is wayy top young.

• 16 ... jaja but 13 is good age to get ur firts kiss

• I was almost 18.