What this means, her saying "is that it?' After first date kiss?

So I had a first date, it went really well so at the end I gave her a short 2/3second kiss on the lips (I dont like making out or anything on the first date) after she said "is that it" I said yeah and told her thats all she's getting for now. What does her saying this show/mean?

Anyone else?
Anymore opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• TO me it means I didn't feel anything! And secondly I would wonder if he even intersted / nervous. But now in days I think i'll become a nun! haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Telling her 'that's all you're getting for now' means you're unlikely to get a second date.

• Well that's not true, since I've got one

• Perhaps, but consider the underlying message: she wants to go faster, and if you don't pick up the pace a bit, you risk her getting frustrated and leaving.

What Girls Said 1

• She wanted a better longer kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know seems likes she was a lot more interested and wanted something more or something better than what you gave her.