Am I inadequate?

Am I inadequate?
I'm 16 in my junior year of high school, I've never had a girlfriend as I've been rejected twice and I don't trust the girls where I live. I used to be a lot fatter but I dropped the junk food and joined a gym a little over a year ago and I've been going as high over the limit as possible to get into shape and I will continue to do so. I have CF and that's derailed me from doing anything I want for a career, I know for a fact I can do it better than 90 percent of disease free people but the government doesn't see it that way. It also makes me infertile and my life expectancy was 40 years but my doctor told me if I continue to do what I'm doing I could stretch as far as 53, but to me there's no good in living if There's nothing I can do for a career. I've also tried match and Chat on Kik but the ratio for requests to matches for me is more than 100-1 and those who accept don't want to talk or excuse me of wanting nudes. I've lost hope that I'll ever find a mate. And at school everyone judges me, Nobody ever sits with me, if I try they move or if there's none left they just moan and complain about it. Nobody knows about my CF, it's a secret I Will keep until I have no choice but to share it. Anyways, Am I really that ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww I think you're cute! You seem sweet but as high school is shit honestly. I'm sorry for what you're going through but I'm sure you'll find one hell of a lady :)

• See that's the problem, girls don't like nice guys

• Even if I do once I tell them I have CF they'll leave me

• Because you seem sweet and some girl that's just right for you will be there for you. If she leaves you due to that then she isn't right for you. I wouldn't leave someone because of that, I'd just try to make their life happy until they pass :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you go around wearing sleeveless shirts, try not doing that.

I usually don't use this line, but I HAVE seen uglier guys with a girlfriend. Better fashion and better hair could possibly make you look better, not sure.

What Girls Said 1

• No your not ugly at all. In fact I think you look nice and good muscles too. Don't worry so much about it you have a lot going for you. You'll meet a nice young lady someday

• A lot going for me, like being locked out of all careers I have interest in, being forever alone, being judged and a short lifespan? Wow, things are going so awesome!

What Guys Said 0