I always fall in love with boring girls?

Like I don't know everytime I meet a girl who's boring and plain like mayonnaise, I start to really like her, why tho?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you see something in her, perhaps her fun side. As plain as she may be you see something completely opposite and just can't seem to put your finger on it. You can try to bring out her fun side, it'll take time but who knows. It could be worth it. She probably wants to show you that side of her but isn't really sure how. Or, ORR.. If you're the outgoing type and since the women you go for are all boring, they balance you out. Attraction is also about balance.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know but I love mayo! haha

• Mayonnaise ain't plain if you pair it just right XP

• maybe you just like safety? but then when your around a girl that's too safe too much, you get bored.

• You fear "bad " girls maybe so feel safe staying in your own lane?

• your question is very boring...

• lol well try to introduce her/them into doing new and fun things.

• maybe you think of her as safe?

• Everyone has their own preference, yours just happens to be average looking girls

• Maybe they feel safer than crazier girls and you like that feeling.

• You're probably going for basic bitches.

• No good sandwich is made without mayonnaise

• Please don't tell me you have the Edward Cullen complex!

• haha i'll also share this quote I really like "it is easy for everyone for the flower, but few can love the simplicity of the leaf"

• That's when you fall in love with a girl that has really no charm, quality, personality, or talent, but to you, she is the best thing in the world.

• Is that bad tho

• I don't know, maybe because mayo is amazing.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe subconsciously you want girls you think other men don't want so that you don't have to worry, about other guys swooping in to try and steal her. I only say that, because you yourself find her plain and boring. Most people go for someone that excites them.

• I don't know it's your feeling so it's hard to say anything.

• love boring girls. all i want is a boring girl to marry.

• Nothing wrong with that I prefer boring actually boring and quiet not shy just quiet.

• Plain as mayonnaise can be fun.
    You get to show them the world.

• I ask why? Why boring girls when life is short? Find a fun girl.

• you should try miracle whip