She snapchats/texts her ex?

In summary, my girlfriend and I are extremely strong. Great communication, everything is going great. There is just one thing that slightly bothers me and I figured I'd ask here before bringing it up to her. She had a terrible breakup with her ex, it caused her to have trust issues, and to be honest, he seems like a complete asshole the way he treated her. She was so hurt, and she despised him forever, but recently she forgave him (No problem!). Ever since that occurred, i've noticed they've been in frequent contact. He's the 2nd best friend on snapchat, she texts him sometimes in front of me. Recently her phone went off and it was her ex snapchatting her. I saw his name before her and quickly glanced back at my book, and out of the corner of my eye I say her look at her screen and look directly at me. Sketchy no? Anyways I was wondering what I should think of this? And how I might bring it up without sounding accusing or anything like that:)

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, 1) Try to remain calm. You're probably thinking that they may be sparking whatever fire they had when they dated, no? If you are worried about that, what you don't do is randomly bring it up at the dinner table. "So why are you talking to your ex so much?" That's a big no no. When you randomly bring up things like this it will most likely irritate her (myself or maybe any other woman). Give her a heads up. "Hey, babe. Can I talk to you about something thats been bothering me a bit lately?" Again remain calm about it, then proceed,"I just wanted to know if there was still anything going on between you and your ex. I saw the way you looked at me then at your phone out the corner of my eye. And it concerned me a bit, so I was just wondering... blah blah blah" Then throw in something like,'I don't wanna lose you.' or something like that. Express your feelings then let her say whatever it is she has to and go from there. I will admit that is a bit sketchy how she looked at you, BUT. Maybe she's worried that you think she and her ex are in cahoots. 9 times out of ten thats what that face means unless when you guys talk about all of this, that expression means otherwise. Bottom line dont panic, you have her, you love her do you not? Show her you care.

What Guys Said 1

• It looks like this is bothering you, you should just bring it up to her smoothly. I am not sure what could be the reason that she suddenly forgave her ex who treated her so badly ( as you say) and plus they started being in contact frequently so yes these are strange indeed, not sure what made her suddenly change her mind.

I am not sure what it could mean, but you shouldn't assume anything, just try to bring this up smoothly as a discussion.