Why do I keep getting rejected by girls.. I'm so frustrated?

>OP walks in store to buy his Ben & Jerry's at the end of his day
>OP is waiting in line with a customer in front of him and three other customers behind him
>Notices that the cashier is the same cute girl that sort of complimented opies physique a while back when opie used to work in the same shopping center.
>Testosterone kicks in and OP decides to make a move
>Asks how her day is going.. she was friendly and small talk starts as she's putting together my purchase.
>OP goes in raw and decides to say "Do you have boyfriend?" She sort of smiles and says no.
>I follow up with "I'm usually not this forward but you should put your number in my phone.. would be cool if we could hang out some time"
>As I'm looking down pulling out my phone I get a response of "I'm kind of at work right now.. and I don't just go out with random customers"
>OP is embarrassed af and can see the customers behind him grinning in his peripheral.
>I smile and acted like it was nothing. Then I say "That's understandable I'm sure you are used to guys asking you out a lot" Even though my ego has been completely shattered at this point.
>She asked for $4.39 and I count out the cash.. hand it to her and say "Here's $5"
>She responds and says.. "This is $6..."
>OP does a 180 and walks out like an awkward FA autist.

>I came home to look in the mirror thinking I could boost up my self esteem again by flexing and doing some power posing.

>My self esteem is very low today and the power posing wasn't working. So I decided to register on chaturbate. com and do some nude posing in hopes that people will compliment me and make me feel better about myself. My favorite pose is the rear gloot spread.. and I hit that pose at least 14 times.. If my self esteem was low before it's even more fcked now.. People just keep entering.. looking at me.. then leaving... I just don't know what do anymore..

I don't know what to do..

What Girls Said 1

• First off, every girl is different and just because one girl kind of makes you feel down doesn't mean everyone will. ( I have to do this pep talk to myself because not all guys are nice) So what do we like? ( were not too much different from guys)

we like confidence
    good looking body
    good personality
    good head of their shoulders
    someone who will treat us like a bestfriend

In order to get to this point you have to feel good about yourself first.

What Guys Said 1

• So what you look like? They love a great looking guys.
    What do you wear? They love well dressed guys.
    Are you confidence? They love guys that are confidence.