How would you feel if you went on a first date with someone and they showed up with a 'Dating Resume' in their hands?

Showing you they have experience or lack thereof in dating and even sexual experience.

How would you react?

@justbanANNAz @ElissaDido @AzureGirl @hookingswan @rgb008 @XoxoXxx @Thunderstorms @Remembermyname4 @Rainie_ @desidoll @BuchitaBuchys @heavenonearth

Most Helpful Girl

• I found out a month ago or so that my SO that I met for the first time 2 months ago in person (met online), had written notes! And I thought it was incredibly sweet. So it's a bit different from your question, but the idea someone is that interested in you, that they care that much was a really sweet thought.
    So I guess if someone brought a "resume", I may be a bit thrown or put on the spot, but I'd also consider it somewhat respectful that he perhaps respects me enough to not want to waste my time.
    But my personal thought on it is it's sucky because what you'd spend a few months learning (history, hobbies, skills etc) you'd learn on a piece of paper.

I doubt I'd leave, but I'd have to feel strong chemistry to want a second date because I feel I may know too much already.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could see ups and downs to this. People have questions they want to ask on a date, and this could answer some of those specific questions. Also, chosen topics could make for some great conversation. That's pretty much what people do on a date anyway, right? They ask questions about one's relationships, interests, hobbies, or skills. A dating resume is kind of funny too!

Edit: I see some commentors are saying they would not read it. One's date doesn't really have to read it, he could read some topics or questions off himself.

What Girls Said 29

• Well... It's certainly useful but I think that it's a little weird. But hey, it could be kinda funny so I guess I'd fill it out :P I've done them before with my boyfriend for a laugh, even the 'girlfriend/boyfriend written performance evaluation' charts.

• I'd be thinking to myself "Are you serious?"
    www.fa-inkwell.org/.../...-29963-1410558003-12.gif

• I'd laugh and read it, follow up with questions, as if interviewing him for a job. (like, why should we pick you? what other accomplishments can you tell me about? do you cook? clean? Iron?) then I'd ask if he has any questions for the hiring company (ergo, ME)

• I would think it was a joke and play along.

• i'd ask if he's joking.

• turned off

• WHOA THE FUTURE! lol

• I would probably laugh. And then fill it out for the hell of it!

• I would probably be like "WTF?" And I would feel uncomfortable. I would feel like I've just walked into an interview for a job haha I would definitely feel uncomfortable nonetheless

• If laugh but I'd read it cause I'm curious as fuck 👀😅

• I'd say " thanks, here's mine too" then hand him a 10 page dating resume 😝

• Leave.

• laugh the heck outta mah lungs

• id know he was organized n funny lol i think id like a guy like that actually

• I would laugh so hard

• Lol I would laugh so hard

• I'd feel inexperienced lol

• I would laugh and then ask them if they are too shy to say them instead of it being on a list.

• I would just read his resume and think he is an interesting person.

• I wouldn't even be on a date like that to begin with XD

• neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

• I would be a bit surprised but I also laugh and give him a chance

• I'd think it was a bit nuts but I would appreciate the info.

• I would not want to see it

• I'm done. I'm not reading that paper lol

• then read my lips sweet heart *goes in for kiss* :* ;)

• I would say "You are very professional, I like dat!"

• I'd light it on fire because I like watching stuff burn.

• depending, was it a joke or was this person serious?

• I don't know. I'd probably be in shock and then start laughing. Like who brings a resume to a date? I'd probably bail thinking he was a nut or something.

What Guys Said 13

• It would depend on if it's excessive experience or lack of experience. If it's a lack, I'll set it aside and have a conversation with her about "r u srs wtf dont nobody do that." If it's excessive experience, "I just remembered I have to floss tonight. Lovely meeting you."

• I would be very concerned they were crazy.

Everyone has a past. That doesn't mean I want an itemised list of who felt you up on the second date in 2008.

Seriously, this is an even bigger red flag than bitching about exes on the first date!

• I would just assume it's a joke and then continue on with the date lol

• I would assume it's a joke and laugh at the ridiculousness of it lol. If she was dead serious, then I'd be thinking I should brace myself for a weird date that will probably be the last date. Especially if she can't laugh at herself

• At first think it was a joke, but if it was real, finish the date, but not ask for another one as they are most likely have an obsession compulsion disorder like Sheldon Cooper.

• Sounds like Tinder

• Set her with an interview

• I would grab my stuff, sigh and leave.

• i'll be laughing inside of my head and think what weird people they are.

• Shake my head and leave.

• That would be hilarious. I'd definitely play along and interview her.

• I wouldn't care...

I'm just about the pussy anyway and if she's not hot, then I don't care...

• They'd obviously think he's nuts.

However, if women could -actually- get ratings from prior gf's and partners, i'm sure they'd love it.

probably we would too, for them.