I'm so jealous of this girl. What should I do?

I was seeing a guy and suddenly he lost interest. At first it wasn't a big deal and it didn't bother me that much, but then I found out he was seeing a new girl. I don't know if they are actually seeing each other, but he keeps liking her photos on Instagram, and I know they slept together a couple of times. I am so jealous of her! I hate that he is giving her attention and I hate that he chose her over me. I can't stop looking at her Instagram to see if he likes her photos, and I'm sick of it. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• This reminds me of my nieces and nephews. They don't care about a toy until someone else is playing with it. Then they want to play with it.

Find your own toy. In the mean time stay busy. Keep your mind occupied. Otherwise you'll be sitting there hitting the refresh button for a good long while.

• kill her

What Girls Said 1

• Thats an obssesssion you need to cut off

Shut down the pc whn you have those urges. try to forget him and move on. Hang out with your girlfriend and pamper yourself a bit.