One advice to your future boyfriend?

If you can give your future boyfriend one advice. What advice would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Know that I am faithful. Accept me as I am and I shall do the same for you.

• yea... that never works... girls are naturally tuned to try to "change" things.

• @Alexious thank you Alex, that was very sweet of you. 😊❤

• You're welcome Leia ❤️😉😂

Most Helpful Guy

• One advice to my future boyfriend would be "No Homo"

What Girls Said 24

• Don't give up on us when we face challenging situations. Let's work together, and use it as an opportunity to prove our love is stronger than whatever life throws at us.

• Be patient with me, I take time and effort to come out of my shell and to let you in on what's going on inside my head. Just don't give up too easily.

• i can see that.

• Ahh l was like you. The last guy I dated said be genuine and if the guy does not treat you right leave. That tore down my walls, let's just say he was a piece of shit. Do not ever change, hold on to that piece of your character

• Respect me for who I am. Love will come in later on.

• Don't get me mad or else !

• Don't you dare be unfaithful to me.

• Be honest with me and whenever we have an issue to resolve, let's discuss it and not run away. Communication is the key

• I can be possessive so bear with me. And just know that I won't ever leave you. Ever. I love with my all so please dont be mean to me.. It will kill me. And I will probably put a lot of pressure on you because I will keep telling you what you mean to me.. So.. Just bear with me. I will probably never stop loving you.. Dont be fucking mean. Joke around. But dont be mean. :3

• make sure you have a big dick and no how to use it. Also make sure your wealthy and white.

• That's some very specific taste you got there haha

• nah I already got a man, I think he's big but he's the only guy I've been with. He's not wealthy but he is white. I dont find guys of other races attractive.

• I won't have sex until I'm married but if I'm crazy about you and I trust you a lot, I'll do other things for you. 💋

• Don't cheat on me and I'm a little crazy!! :P

• Good luck buddy, you're gonna need it!

• Let him know that I'm crazy.

• don't lie over small things. i don't want to lose my trust in you because it won't be the same ever again.

• Don't hate on my friends or family.
    Be nice, respectful but don't be afraid to give positive criticism.
    I take bets seriously so never make the bet that you can't be replaced. Because you will, faster than you think.

• Love me for who I am.

• marry me

• Dont be an ass.
    Plain and simple 👍🏻

• ... please don't hav a huge cock

• Have trust and respect on me.. and i shall do the same... also DO NOT cheat on me 😂

• "I'm not worth it so leave while you can"

• Dear future husband/boyfriend, just do your best to love me and i'll do my best to love you. Comfort me when i'm having anxiety issues ❤️ Make me want to stay alive... Because of you.. Make me want to change my mind about dying before i'm old... JUST KIDDING, BOY YOU BETTER FUCK ME HARD IN THE ASS EACH NIGHT CAUSE THIS GIRL NEEDS A DADDY

• I want to pass all my time with you

• keep it in your pants and not to random hot chicks you see when you're with me you're with me not them

• well you better be good at holding down the attention... guys (especially me) get easily distracted.

• @Tdieseler lol wow thanks for the boost buddy that makes me feel amazing i mean who doesn't want an unloyal boyfriend (extreme sarcasm)

• I just want him to always be honest and upfront, and tell me if something is bothering him, so that I have the opportunity to fix it. Also, if he's busy or tired and needs some space, I'd like for him to just tell me instead of leaving me hanging.

What Guys Said 3

• "this is only temporary"?

• "One advice to your future boyfriend?"

"I like girls"

• I would "'no homo""