What is his problem?

Long story short:
I went out a couple of times with this guy named Damon. We always had a great time, especially the last two times we went out. The last time we saw each other was this Friday when he picked me up from a party and took me home. We sat on a bench near my house and just talked about everything. I felt like we really grew on each other. The next day we didn't talk, but that night I went to a concert and he just texted me, asking how it was and we talked something about that, but nothing much. On Sunday he didn't text me at all, yesterday neither, even though I sent him two snaps. These snaps were random, nothing special, but still he could have sent me something back? Also I tagged him on Instagram on something funny and there he replied. Also today I sent a snap from school, saying ''Done for today'' and he replied ''awesome!:)'' and that was it? by the way I'm 18 and he's 24, if that matters.
I simply don't get him... We had fun every time we went out, we got along, well we still do, but he doesn't text me at all nor does he invite me out. What is his deal?

What Guys Said 2

• You guys need to sit and talk maturely and ask yourself questions.

• I don't get him either

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't think you're interested in him.