Is this all excuses?

Is this all excuses?

My boyfriend and I are going through a rough time and it's getting to be way to long till I get to see him he's 24 lives 15 minutes from me. He works third shift. I saw him Wednesday barely hear from him. I ask to see him this is what he say.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's your problem, meet me Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
    U told him 'hey, im free all week, please come and give me your presence, i would be highly thankful to you' you're treating him like a celebrity.
    Just ask him,'hey when r u free to meet up' and then set a date and thats it, get off the phone
    You're acting like a needy clingy girlfriend who has nothing going on in her life.
    This guy is jerking u around becoz he knows u are waiting for him hand and foot, go get a life outside him.

• Well when your boyfriend ignores you , the clingy side tends to come out

• So what do I do tell me

• I just told u,
      Act like a woman whose schedule is busy, stop talking too much on phone or text, set a date and meet him.
      Pull back a bit so that he thinks and wonders about u.

• They're all excuses

What Girls Said 1

• Judging by the conversation, he doesn't sound that interested in seeing you. If I were in your position, I'd probably think that he is not that into me anymore.