Choose If u had to pick one?

U are one of the last people on earth and there are 4 of the opposite genders with you (or same gender if u r gay :)). If you had to choose one to be ur partner (wife/husband) forever wich one would you pick. Be honest.

• Smart (Mean and Ugly)
  • Nice (Dumb and Ugly)
  • Hot (Mean and Dumb)

Most Helpful Guy

• The human race is gonna go extinct anyways, there's no hope to repopulate the world, so I'm going with the hot one.

Most Helpful Girl

• A all the way, I mean looks will fade away eventually, no one stays hot their whole lives, and doesn't matter how nice a person is, if they're dumb I don't think I could deal with that, if I have to spend my whole life with someone I want to at least be able to have normal conversations with them, I'd be so bored otherwise, and I can deal with someone mean too

What Guys Said 7

• Well I would probably go with all of them to do my duty to repopulate the world. Otherwise I would choose the hot one because as the last guy on earth I have enough importance to stop her from being mean.

• why do the others have to be ugly? although as the saying goes, "it is all pink in the middle" ... so pussy is pussy.. ugly has nothing to do with it. and they all have a mouth and ass...

• None. I'd never be forced to pick and I'd never voluntarily pick any of those. None of them seem fun to be around or interesting at all.

• smart because if there is only 4 then they would be the best for survival

• i'll go with the nice one.

• Well I will pick just hot... I don't need ugly mean or dumb...

• My friend, dumb can always be educated.

What Girls Said 16

• I'd rather kill myself, no point in staying alive if those are the only options and all my friends/family are gone.

• I rather get smart because maybe she can find a way out of here.

• Since I'm smart and pretty, I pick nice. Hahahaha We have to complete each pther + if I choose the smart one I'd be too paranoid he'd try to plot against me in some way... after we have a couple of kids...

• 1|2
  • I wouldn't pick any but I have to so I'm going with nice. No one gets to be mean to me and I'm smart enough to figure out my own shit.

• I'd pick a smart guy even though he's mean and ugly. It's just my preference.

• Non of those. It'll be me and my hand till I die.

• None I don't need a man.

• The hot one.

• smart men

• Option 4: loaded pistol to temple, none of the above,#foreveralone

• The 4th one.

• Gonna be the smart

• Hot (Mean and Dumb), I can't touch a ugly people

• Would stay single forever

• If we are going to survive I need someone smart and nice or meaa depends on the situation