Interesting situation to say the least?

Ok here's the skinny... I'm minding my own business, then one day i found out a co-worker likes me through somebody else.. i know he's married Kids etc and I get the married not dead still look thing (come on we're human.) I have relationship of my own with a child. I avoided this person since I know this information, things have remained platonic and it hasn't went any further but I think inadvertently I started developing feelings by having so much grief and avoiding him (its hard to explain) now he seems to be all I think about and it feels if though i may actually be happier with him than my bf! That's insane. Nothing either of us can do, what do you do? Let this die off after awhile, pretend like it never happened? Similar situations?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it... Like you said your not dead yet...

• Yeah but it concerns me why should I be starting to like this dude? I used to despise.

• I seen him awhile ago and he tried talking to me but he seemed all shifty and Eye contact was all over the place and thought I seen blushing, couldn't tell, he got out of there quick

• Just simple hey you watch so and so tv show last night? I respond yeah it's a good show. Then he's like yeah we um ok well going to break now ttyl

Most Helpful Girl

• The wise thing to do would be to avoid him. He's married and you have a boyfriend. However, if you think your boyfriend is inadequate for you, you should break up with him.

• Well we met a soccer game, and we seen to be good friends, I'd hate to throw away that many years of friendship

• But you are no longer attracted to him.

• I started too.. I hated him so much now it turned into something else and I don't really hate him after all... does it make sense?

What Guys Said 2

• Just try to think of it as biology trying to trick you into having more genetically diverse offspring.

• Yea don't start messing with fire.

• Am I wrong to delete block avoid him. Or should I at least extend common courtesy to at least speak?

• Well friends is ok just be careful.

• Its been over a year now, maybe I should let marinate a little longer

What Girls Said 0