How do I turn my one-night stand into a second date?

On Saturday night I met up with this guy I have been chatting to on an online dating site for awhile. We had such a fun time and then ending up going home and sleeping together. I actually really like him and would love to see him again, and I want him to know I wasn't just after a random hook-up.

How do I get a second date with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... just ask him to come fuck you again.

there's a 2-3 minute window after he cums where he'll be floating in cloud nine and most vulnerable. hit him w/ the seriousness then.

i fucked on the first meeting the two longest relationships i've had. each about a year and a half. you got to speak to him in his language.. which is sex. do not ask for dinner, and claim you're not a random hook up... no girl sees it that way.

if you want a genuine boyfriend outta this, you gotta spend more time with him... and going out on a date after you just had sex on the first meeting isn't in his interests.

• Soooo I'm confused by what you're saying. I CAN'T turn it into a relationship or I gotta fuck him again to get what I want? lol.

• So keep having sex with him and try to branch out our interactions from there? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him out and say you'd like to see him again. Make it a non sexual date since you want more than that.

What Guys Said 8

• If it's been a couple of days and you haven't heard from him it's not ideal, but definitely not a huge problem. Re-initiate conversation, let him know you had a good time and that you want to see him again. It's been a couple of days, you're in the safe zone. You don't want to leave it much longer or it will look like it's just to fill an empty weekend night or something. You'll also want to make sure that you two can have dates that don't end in sex, or else you'll never be able to know if that's all the 'relationship' is about.

• Send him a text. Say you want to see him again soon.

• Just be honest with him, text him and say you had a good time the other night would he like to get together again and do something fun... and this time it does not have to include sex!

Just tell him you had fun and you want to get to know him better!

• Just talk to him on the internet. Tell him you liked the evening you two spent together and would like to repeat the experience.

• Contact him again. This isn't rocket science. (I know; I did rocket science.)

• If you think you have what it takes to make him like you... then it should just happen naturally. If its not then most likely he's not interested.

Talking to him is your first step

• Send him a text saying you had a great time, and hope to see him again.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0