Why is he embarrassed around me?

What does it mean if a man blushes around a certain woman, almost every time he sees her.

This man at work who I work with will blush around me. In groups he is very confident and outgoing and always cracks jokes. His face never blushes in groups. But then when it's just me and him together in a room, his face will sometimes go bright red and he will excuse himself to leave the room. Other times he can control himself and he doesn't blush and is quite confident but most times he can't and will blush in my presence. If I walk into a room and he's chatting to his male colleagues he will start to blush but then rub his cheeks in an attempt to hide it.

When he's talking to the men individually his face doesn't blush but then when it's my turn to work with him, he will noticeably go red and start blushing.

Why do I make him embarrassed?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• He is not embarrassed, he gets shy, nervous and he doesn't want to embarass himself in front of you, so he seems to be acting that way.

• you make too much blood rush to his penis and some of it is excess and goes to the cheeks... . just kidding. i guess he is into you and you make him "weak at the knees"... .

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because he likes you.