Need help on possibly trying to ask out girl! I'm shy though?:O :O :O?

Ok so I like this really cute mixed girl since the beginning of school, and since we're both seniors, we only have like 13 days of school left. Either way I'm able to talk to most girls fine, but I've never talked to her, in fact, whenever she's around me, I start to get real nervous, my heart starts to beat real fast, and I tend to quickly glance at her just once and ignore her while she walks past me (I for some reason do this when she's with her friends). However, when she's alone I tend to stare at her, until she looks at me. This has happened several times and even one time when I went to my class she was talking with the teacher and we both stared at each other for a couple of seconds, until she broke it and went back to talking with the teacher. And today, when I saw her in the hallway while I was talking with the track coach (by the way, we've both ran track before), I glanced at her extremely quick the turnt sideways a little while she walked past me, even though I didn't want to do that. And once again as she walked past me my heart beat sped up like I just sprinted two 400 meters. I really want to talk to her, but I'm getting so nervous around her, and plus she's shy too! Please help me everyone, the seniors only have like 13 school days left, and even though we're going to the same college, I still want to try and at least talk to her!!😓😓😓

What Girls Said 1

• There is no other way. You should step out of your comfort zone and ask her. Does she have a facebook account? Maybe you can try messaging her there.

What Guys Said 1

• JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JUST. DO IT!!

• Easier said then done :-D :-) :-\ Part of me wants to just tell her how I feel, but she's always with her friends, so I don't want to embarrass her in front of them...