Would you rather date someone who looks great but has an unhealthy lifestyle or someone with an average body who has a healthy lifestyle?

• I would rather date someone who looks great but has an unhealthy lifestyle
  • I would rather date someone who looks average but has a healthy lifestyle

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone that has struggled with weight issues, I can say that there is no way I can be with someone that lives an unhealthy lifestyle no matter what they look like. They soon pull me down, and I put the weight back on. An average looking woman is still attractive to me, and if she lives a healthy lifestyle, would be a better fit for me.

• I couldn't agree more!. A person's partner is the largest influence in regards to habits and lifestyle. In psyc I remember studying addiction (e. g. Smoking). If both partners smoke, the partner quitting has a 95% chance of failure. But if their partner is a non smoker, they have less then 20% chance of failure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather date someone who looks great but has an unhealthy lifestyle cause I'm like this so

What Guys Said 20

• If the relationship is going to last a short amount of time, then the person that looks great but has an unhealthy lifestyle. I'll take advantage of her looks, but will leave when I get tired of her lifestyle.

If I'm looking for a relationship that is going to last a long time, the girl who looks average but has a healthy lifestyle. At first the relationship might be not as fun, but over time it will be a pleasure to spend time with her, since she has a healthy lifestyle.

• Kinda depends on how unhealthy their lifestyle is but I think I'd go with the hot one since I'm shallow.

• Wouldn't you just rather date the person you're attracted to, as opposed to trying to find some person that fits your criteria and than trying to find something else to like about them other then the fact that they fit your lifestyle guidelines?

• To me, both are important.

• I've yet to see someone who looks great living an unhealthy lifestyle tbh.

• Not even those with anorexia/bulimia?

• @archiz You sure do! "Banging bodies" 😉😂😂😂

• rofl hahahahhaha

• Hey what about the skinny guy with a normal life style?

• it depends on how extreme the healthy life style is. if they go to the gym every day dont eat meat, then no
    if they are a big party animal always drunk and does every drum ever made then its still no

• It's like saying would you rather be rich and not having a dime to spend or be poor but have plenty of everything

• Can't STAND smokers. And it's 10x uglier when a woman does it. Don't have a high opinion of women drunks either.

• Depends on what's unhealthy about it and if it's subject to change. If not, then girl 2.

• There is literally no chance i would date someone that smokes, does drugs or drinks a lot, nor would i date someone with eating disorders. I am a phenomenal cook, and it would tear me up to know that she would not eat it or just throw it up.

• Depends on what kind of lifestyle.

• I have an unhealthy lifestyle so we would have something in common. Option A is basically 2 benefits and no down sides.

• healthy lifestylee.. there body will start to look great later

• yes cos if the body is hot, i dont care.

• i don't care about lifestyle... lol.

• A definitely... and those people who voted B? Wot I can say...

I think very lowly of health-obsessed people... and I'd gladly pick 'em up and throw 'em on a trashcan where they belong...

I'd rather a gal who smokes drinks and does drugs... than a gal who goes ewwwww when she smells some cigarette smoke... fuck her...

• lol Chill dude.

• But why are other people's preferences such an issue for you?

• Cause I feel disappointed of da way some people think...

• By healthy lifestyle do you , mean they exercise and eat healthy and stuff? well the point of that kind of lifestyle is to look good, but if they can look good even while living in an unhealthy way i would definitely date them

• An average body? A body with two tits and a vagina is fine enough for me; some girl living an unhealthy lifestyle is very likely to get fat... or as the politically correct police would call it "curvy"

• How can someone with unhealthy lifestyle liik gr8?

• By what do you mean unhealthy lifestyle

• Excessive smoking, drinking, eating disorders etc.

• Okay just making sure, ill take the average, and i did mis click the first one

What Girls Said 7

• Average but healthy cuz he could help lose weight.

• Oops I meant to pick the 2nd option

• I'd date some who looks average but has a healthy lifestyle

• Healthy lifestyle.

• Either is fine I guess they can't help it

• I will never give someone with an ugly face a chance. I don't care how healthy or nice their body is. I'll give the chubby man who might have a heart attack a chance if he has a cute face. I hate when men pick butterfaces. I know a guy who picked this girl who was healthy and had a nice face, but her face was extremely fugly. Most people didn't understand why he was with her. His friends even told him that he should dump her, but he wouldn't listen because apparently she's a 'sweetheart.' The man has a line up of women, and some are gorgeous and he chose a fugly butterface.

The face is more important than the boy or even health. I want a nice face to look at, not some fugly dude. I don't even want average. I want a handsome face.

• What do u mean by unhealthy lifestyle like drugs and smoking?