How do I deal with this after so long?

I was fat, lazy, dumb, and average height during highschool nothing to drool about and i had no interest in girls or changing, but i started losing weight right before graduation, after graduating and getting my first job (labour) I met lots of people, and over two years changed my hair, style, clothes personality i grew in height (6'2 now ) and became fun, confident, very good looking with good body and great sense of humour, i dated 3 girls and had one girlfriend and girls seem fascinated by my looks some can't even hide it , then i went to University...

This girl is a year younger than me, average height, very pretty and talented ( she plays ) i used to look at her from a far during highschool and i think she saw me once or twice but never reacted, I was sad to not see her again after graduation, and even more to find out in my senior year that she has a boyfriend...

One morning on my way to Uni i took the bus as always and there she was sitting on that same bus, going to the same University as me, she looked as stunning as always if not even more, she had her eyes locked at me and widening (every girl was staring but i was focusing on her) she couldnt look away even if she tried, she kept checking me out and staring into my eyes, she always stares at me and tries to stare into my eyes as deep as possible like she found what has been looking for all these years and it has been happening for 5 months but i know she has a boyfriend and i know his cousin... its frustrating this girl is exactly what i want and need but we can never be together cause she's taken , but she seems to want me more than i want her...

I am meeting other girls and iam not just sitting there waiting for her but this whole situation...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Can you list what you find so special about her? Isn't it just the memories, the fantasy? Do you even know if you two have similar interests?

• I suppose i can and iam very logical so i avoid such girls and situations but sometimes it happens...

well she's beuatiful, i mean her facial structure makes me melt its like my natural weakness if you may, she has the skin tone and hair color i like the most on girls, she is reserved and conservative (which i admire quite a lot ) she is smart and talented ( she plays the violin ) she comes from a good family and in general she fits most of not all of what i look for in girls .

• That combination of traits (does it really matter to you what family she's from?) isn't exactly hard to find... Don't pine over her, find another girl like her who is single.

• it does in smaller towns...

I have tried looking for other girls and i have succeed in finding some but they are either or something which doesn't help.