Is giving up on finding a girl bad?

I've been getting rejected so much for the past 3 years that i'm done with trying to find a girl. I don't think im a loser because im going to a 4 year university to become a teacher and is currently working retail to support myself financially. I have people tell me im cool, fun to be around, and a great guy. The ladies still seem to turn me down though. I Don't act needy in terms of texting or calling because ima busy guy nd because I don't want to come off as needy. I think i'm average looking/borderline ugly, but I try to be confident when I talk to girls as well. I've done so much to help me get better at getting girls, but I still get the " lets just be friends" speech by most of them. I've also had girls show interest in me at first and then they go cold on me for some reason. I don't know what it is, but im ready to throw in the towel. I;ve been suffering way too much because of this. I don't want that anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been through a phase like this where girls liked me but I still got rejected. The way to sove this is to move things forward more quickly the next time a girl shows interest in you. Also, don't forget to appear open: smile, steal glances that sort of thing, otherwise they'll assume you're not interested. Try flirting with some girls you're not in love with but feel attracted to: things are a lot easier when you don't put them on a pedestal. This will give you the experience and confidence you need the next time you fall in love. Finally, I didn't do this, but a lot of guys in your situation do, if you're only going for 9s and 10s stop doing this: try an 8 or a 7.

What Girls Said 2

• No, it isn't bad. You shouldn't totally give up on the idea, just wait and let a girl come to you.

• If you're only 22, don't give up hope!! I have a really good guy friend who just recently graduated with his masters degree, and has such a nice toned body! He's very respectful, and overall a very likeable guy. But he didn't date anyone for years, until just a few months ago. So now he's happily taken :) plus he's 25 lol so hang in there, your time will come!!

What Guys Said 9

• If you believe and/or think that it is bad then it is.

Just keep one thing in mind, if it's family and kids that you really want to have and provide for in your future then you simply just can never really give up, ever.

But if you do not ever want any children, then giving up on finding someone to share your life with you wouldn't really be that big of a deal any more. If it ever happens, great, if not, it was less likely to have happened either way as most people that enter into committed long term relationships would want it to go onto the next stage of having their own family with children. The relationship either grows to that next stage in which they marry and become a family unit or they will split up and break up eventually if things just did not work out as they had originally expected.

• No, it's not bad and it seems like you have your reasons for giving up on women.

• dude, just focus on yourself right now!!! Focus on doing well in school and just having a good time with friends. The girls will come, for some reason it is when you don't really give a damn that they start looking at you and pursuing you. Be confident and just don't care, this will give off a vibe that you are not a desperate needy nice guy. And quit being too nice, being nice gets you the friendzone.

• It took me until i was 29 to find the right girl. Seriously and i am the guy that not only has 2 degrees, but i own my house, have 2 cars, and make 120k annually, and i could not find a girl, then i met my wife and all of that changed. Believe me i wanted to give up as well, thank goodness i didn't though.

• Giving up on anything you want is bad.

• I think you should keep trying. You don't seem like a loser if people think your cool, fun and a great guy. Do you have pictures of the girls you asked out? I wonder how are they in term of looks?

• I was hoping you asked for advice on how to find a bad girl, too bad I could've helped

• chase money, girls chase the money too

• No, it's actually very good that you are throwing in the towel. That means your pathetic, moaning genes will not reproduce !!!