I've never been in this situation?

So I was dating guy #1 and we were together for a year and a half. Well I started to like guy #2 and now I'm on break from guy #1, it's mutual, and I'm kinda seeing guy #2. Guy #1 is fully aware of me seeing guy #2 and is okay with it, he told me to take however long I needed to. I need to decide between the two and I don't know how or who to choose. I like them both very much and they're both really great, I also don't want to hurt either of them but of course one is going to get hurt in the end.

Most Helpful Guy

• As you rightly said one of them will be hurt for sure, you can't avoid that. While choosing I would say you should go for the guy who would be slightly better than the other, the guy who would have that one extra good quality that will appeal to you. I mean both the guys can't be 100% same in all aspects.

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously he might say that he is ok with it, but deep down inside he likely doesn't feel that way. Choose one and be done with it, dont string any one along, that is just cruel and evil.

What Girls Said 0