Is this guy too old for me?

I've been seeing this guy who is about 33 ish, and I'm about to be 23 is he too old for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on how mature you are. If you both get along fine and it does not feel weird, then who are we to say that he is too old or you are too young?

If I were you I would ask myself the following:

1) Does he respect me.
    2) Is he into me for me and not just because I am younger.
    3) Do we have things in common. Things that we enjoy doing together... other than sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your down with that!

What Guys Said 11

• If you have to ask strangers to decide for you, then he is too old for you.

• Yes, there is some age gap, he is a bit old for you but if you both are happy and if you are highly compatible then it shouldn't bother you.

• No, it's fine.

• Ordinarily I'd say not. But if you have to ask...

• Don't worry about others opinion. If you're ok with it and he's ok with it that's all that matters.

• If you like him and he likes you and ykou get along fine then don't worry about the age thing. Age is just a number to be ignored. Love knows no limits... My girlfriend is a lot younger than me and we don't even think about the ages

• You're already seeing him. It's still going, so what is the problem?

• Nope

• no its you too young and not expirienced , he needs a better girlfriend

• i hope i'm not... .

• Pretty much yeah

What Girls Said 12

• Yes most likely, since you have to turn to the internet to ask if it's ok.

• Nope. Not too old. Enjoy!

• Age difference is something only you can know. When I was in my 20's I briefly dated a man in his late 50's who had a daughter older then me!

• Not at all. Age has no barring

• No. As long as you are both happy age shouldn't be a factor and dont listen to other people who may tell you thats weird or wrong. You are an adult and can date anyone you want.

• Yes I would say he is

And woah! That's really freaky, your username, looks like mine

• No, a 10 year age gap is fine at your age.

• nope

• Age is just a number

• No I don't think so. Not only the age, but also how mature you both are is important.

• do what makes you happy. there is nothing wrong about loving a person if she also loves you back.

• Well you're old enough to make your own choices. If you honestly like him, then I don't see why the age difference should be a problem! Do what makes you happy :)