Would you leave this girl?

Ok so when my boyfriend and I started talking, I asked if he likes thigh gaps and firm butts etc and he said yes, that he likes skinny girls with hourglass figures. However I was only born with a slight hourglass, and when we first dated I was fat. (165cm, 65kg) and lacked muscle. I started training/losing weight and now I'm 58kg and I always tell him that I'll be skinny soon. Last night he got annoyed and was like 'you're so shallow and you keep saying that all the time it's kind of a turn off' then hung up on me and we haven't talked since.

Do do you think he's frustrated that I've been fat for so long and he'll dump me because of it? Cos I haven't lost weight quick enough?
Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• He's annoyed that you're insecure about it even though he's probably reassured you every time you've said that. If he was with you, he obviously dates outside of preferences and still finds you hot, but you were really chipping away at his patience with all of the "don't worry I'll be good enough for you soon"

Imagine if he constantly looked to you for reassurance of his cock size. Wouldn't that get tiresome after a while?

It would be best to ask him if this is the reason he's mad. At least recognizing you know what the problem is will make him willing to talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not frustrated because you're fat. Sounds to me like he is upset that you think so poorly about yourself. He has accepted you when you were heavier and accepts you now. He wishes that you would not be so down about yourself. Just keep doing what you're doing to lose the weight, but stop talking about how "fat" you are now. It's not attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• it sounds to me like he's frustrated because all you talk about is your appearance. i think you are really missing his point. stop obsessing to him about your weight. don't bother with promises. lose weight for yourself. he's with you because he likes you not because of promises of you being skinny

• what a shallow situation. Nothing wrong with talking about what you are attracted to and working on that. Good for you that you are working on yourself. A real guy will accept you the way you are though and needs to. you won't always look like that.

It isn't clear to me if he is saying stop being so superficial or something else.

• You're trying hard and getting no credit. Is boyfriend really a good guy?

• we don't really care about your weight,,, we are more about how sexy you look... like a nice flat abs, nice ass etc etc

but i think he doesn't care about that cause he loves you and is getting annoyed as you are trying to fit i for him

What Girls Said 9

• He sounds like an idiot, he told you his preferences and you didn't match up, I would love to cuddle someone who is actually working so hard all because they want to be good enough for me, girls like you make me wish i was a guy... sometimes. you're too good for him. if he leaves you its his lose. the bitch😑😑😑😑

• Everyone has fantasies.

I think he's frustrated because you won't accept yourself.
    He was with you when you were heavier, and now.

• lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...ghvrlo1_50026.gif
    aww girl dumb him, he's not worth it

• He's probably frustrated that you think all he cares about is what you weight. He obviously is with you because he's attracted to you. Training is great and getting in shape is awesome but that's not the only thing

• exactly what I thought.
      a lot of people are taking her side.
      I think she s getting a little too obsessed about it and keeps mentioning it on and off to him to the point where he got sick of it.
      clearly it s not the main thing he cares about and as evidence he dated asker even if though she didn t match his preference.

• @archiz exactly. He said "you're so shallow and you keep saying that all the time so it's kind of a turn off" and they started dating when she was heavier than she is now. He obviously doesn't care about her weight and she's the one being shallow by obsessing over it and thinking that's the only thing he cares about when it's clearly not.

• Amen! ✋👏👏

• Woooahhh, so he's waiting for you to lose weight? Or did I misunderstand that? Are you losing weight for your own health or to please your boyfriend? It's great to want to look good for yourself and for your partner, but if he doesn't like you for how you are now, then I would reconsider being with a person like that.

• I think he is frustrated that you think he cares so much about what your body looks like. Her has obviously been attracted to you for a while. Maybe he if insecure and thinks of you hate so much about appearance that you will leave him if your new body opened up new opportunities

• Your boyfriend sounds immature and you need to lose weight for YOU not him.

• I don;t think that its because of your body, I think that hey may be tired of hearing about it though. If your focused on your looks that's a turn off for guys.

• Sounds like he is tired of your insecurity. Obviously he liked you before you lost weight. He probably doesn't mind supporting your goals, but it sounds as if you think this is the only way to be attractive. He probably gets sick of hearing it.