If you leave a man, and he loves you will he come back?

Generally speaking

Most Helpful Guy

• If you left him why would he be coming back? If you still care enough to want him to come back, why leave him in the first place? If you really care about this guy than its better to just tell him that, and let him know you want him back, rather than play games that get either of you no where. Communication is the key to any relationship, I guarantee it. Couples who speak open and honestly are not the couples that constantly break up and get back together. Likei said. Don't play games. Just tell him what you want, guys hate mind games. And usually guys can't tell you're even playing them. He probably think you actually don't want him.

• I did a month after and he started yelling at me

• Then maybe it's a toxic relationship all together and it's better if you both part ways. People don't tend to really change, even if they pretend too, they usually always go back to their old ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily , because if he loves you then he'd have trusted you to never hurt him or leave him. He'll probably have a fear of ever losing " you" again. He'll not want to ever face that same emotional pain again.

Having your heartbroken by someone you love is painful, but having them break your heart all over again is unbearable.

A person's love may be unconditional, but that doesn't mean their faith and trust is too

What Guys Said 15

• No guy in his right mind is going to crawl back to a woman, after she has already dumped him once. The only guys I can see going after a woman that already dumped him are guys really wanting to use her some how, and insecure guys that don't think they deserve any better.

• I never have nope. One of my girlfriends left me and I had some feelings for her. The action of her leaving me was enough for any feelings of mine to vanish. In any relationship, I typically put myself first and my partner second. This is not to be spiteful, but simply because this is the smartest approach in 2016. Ergo I moved on and found a new girl.

If this man leans towards the "lovey", put-others-on-a-pedestal side however... likely he will come back.

• I would hope not for your sake. you didn't like him by the end, why do you want him now? it's like going back to get a tissue you dropped in the garbage a week ago.

• No, he won't come back and even if that can happen it's highly unlikely, chances are very slim.

• Well. Let me put it this way, if my girlfriend left me and gave me a actual reason I'd definitely try to find some way to fix it. I would probably want her to talk to me about it way before she thinks about leaving me though. I'd wanna fix it before she even wanted to. :/

• I gave him a reason

• Would you mind if I asked what the reason was? Honestly some reasons I would just say alright, she's out of the picture, time to be depressed.

• Yes most of the time

• YOU LEFT HIM. (In caps so it sinks in).

Who should come back to whom?

• Lol nope, it's "if you let a man go" not "if you leave a man" .. No one will come back if you leave them.

• Depends on the guy.

• Only if he doesn't love himself enough.

• Nope cause you left him

• very difficult question... For me I still Loves her but I won't go back to her...

• depends if you're sex is good? lol

depends

• No your doom lo

• Maybe. It's a 50/50 I would say.

Things can backfire.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on why you left him... but even then I wouldn't put my bets on it. I've left one or two guys and neither of them came back because I lost the connection with them.

• Maybe the first and second time maybe... Leave him again and he might be gone forever.

• Not always, no.

• yes he will

• I think he'll probably be heartbroken, because he loves you, but he Will move on

• Maybe. I have seen happen sometimes.