Girls, How would you handle this situation?

You meet a random guy you are sexually attracted to, at first sight. When you have a conversation he seems to be nervous/tensed and looks at you, but doesn't really smile. He seems to fake smile a bit and seems to be a really nice guy with manners. You observe all of this during 10 minutes of the conversation.

So what would you do AFTER 10 minutes of having a conversation with this random guy you are sexually attracted to?

Select an option from the poll below.

• After 10 minutes of this conversation , I would wish him good luck and say "bye". I have NO interest in him anymore.
    25% (4)
  • After 10 minutes of this conversation , I would friend-zone him and keep him only as a friend to hang out with.
    31% (5)
  • After 10 minutes of this conversation , I would act on my sexual attraction towards him and let him know I am interested in him sexually.
    12% (2)
  • After 10 minutes of this conversation, I WILL POST MY OPINION BELOW ON WHAT I WOULD DO !!
    32% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably go with A or B. If he doesn't look at me, doesn't seem to enjoy speaking with me and is faking politeness, those are all good indicators that he's not interested in me. I don't really see the point in going after someone who gives off no signals that they're at all interested.

• Thanks :) Sometimes he could just be really nervous coz he likes you, but it looks the opposite , right?

What Girls Said 3

• So, based on the question you approached and talked to someone you feel is attractive but they are not showing that much interest/attraction back in your first conversation? Then he is not attracted to you back, and then oh well, move on.

• Thanks :) Which option would you go with from the poll?

• He's very attractive.

• On a scale of 1- 10 , how sexy do you find Sendhil Ramamurthy?

• Vote B

• Thanks :) Why would you friend-zone this random guy you are sexually attracted to?

• You state he is 'random', So the only logical thing to do is get to know him as a friend first.

• haha o. k :)) I put in the option as " only a friend to hang out with ". So I assumed you only want to be his friend and nothing more.

• I would want to get to know him

• Thanks :) So which option would you go with?

• Yepp

• cool. So with Option B , if you keep him as a friend, would you act normally as a friend or have sexual tension with him, which you will ignore?